electric love

tommy slater x fem!reader

f/n=friend name

You had always had some sort of crush on Tommy, but he was with Cindy. "Y/N, Did you hear? Your fellow Counselor, F/n asked. You shook your head. "No, i don't listen to gossip f/n. you know that."

Ignoring that, She continued, "Well, Tommy and Cindy broke up." Your eyes widened. "You're joking." F/N shook her head."Nope, they got into a huge argument... nobody's sure on what exactly. It's just official they've split."

This is my chance, You thought.No, i seem awful. They literally just broke up.

You sigh, then out of the corner of your eye, you saw Tommy, he seemed very sad. You smile. "Be right back." You approach him.  "Hey y/n, he said sadly. "You okay? You asked, sitting next to him." I heard about your breakup."

"I'm fine, i just wish things were different, he admitted."Y/N, i liked someone else, i think us ending was a good thing..." You raise an eyebrow. "Really?" He nodded, and the two of you walked outside of the cafeteria. F/N smirked, her plan went accordingly.

"Cindy and I had been arguing for a bit, just about some stupid shit, He said. "For example, she thinks i was into that black haired chick flirting with me." You chuckle. "Tina?" Tommy laughed. "Exactly! I told her i wasn't."

Cindy seemed pissed off, still not over Tommy, clearly. You sigh. "Well...uh, Tommy, we're in the empty part of Camp, it's quiet." He smiles and nods."Y/n..." You turn to him, noticing him leaning in, you leaned in and kissed.

"I've always liked you Y/N."

You smile, your love felt like electric at that moment, you were on cloud 9. 

thank you for 3.6k reads on this story! it is growing so fast and it's insane<3 thank you all so fucking much for the support! couldn't do it without you all reading this imagine rn!