party

kate x fem!reader

h/l= hair length

"Y/N, stop studying, we should have some fun together, spend quality time together, Kate suggested. You simply groaned. "College exams are coming up, i can't, Kate. Unlike you, love, i'm not naturally intelligent."

She kissed you momentarily." I can help you later, you deserve a break, y/n/n." You thought about it for a moment, then sighed. "Fine, i'll go, just let me change quick. You curled you h/l h/c, and then changed into a party dress. You were sort of a party-person, but not as much as your girlfriend of a year, Kate was.

"I can drive tonight, Kate offered. "Oh, okay, you replied, surprised. "Thanks, love." She winked. "You are my girlfriend, y/n/n, least i can do." Once the two of you arrived, you held your hand in hers.

"It has been a while since i have been at a party."

"Until now, Y/n, right?"

You nodded, entering the house with her, already full of people dancing, drinking, making out, etc. You chuckle. "I'm going to get a drink, have fun without me, Kate." She winked and nodded, going into a different room.

You got your drink and almost spilled it when your friend, Simon startled you. 

"Boo!"

"Jesus fuck Simon, You say, turning around, sipping the alcohol. "Why did you do that?" "to scare you, y/n/n, he said, a smirk on his face.

"Well, it worked."

You smelt alcohol, which meant he was drunk, already. "Are you drunk already, Simon? You asked. "No, he slurred. You laughed. "You'll be hangover tomorrow, then."

"No i won't."

You roll your eyes and start dancing by yourself, before being joined by Kate. "Whoo! She said, clearly sober. "You haven't drank yet? You ask, over the loud music.

"Not really, only one drink, Simon, Deena and Sam are heavily drunk."

"I'm not even Surprised that Simon's drunk."

You two both laughed, having a blast, you finally felt carefree tonight.