too late

young!nick goode x male!reader

only warning is homophobic slurs, i hate even writing them but i think i am allowed to since i am in the lgbtq and pan, which is liking women? 

You didn't want to admit to yourself that you had fallen for Nick Goode, a total goody-two-shoes and probably not gay. You didn't think you were interested in men until you met him. He was super attractive and sweet, of course you were bound to fall for him.

You had only dated women, 2 specifically, and that convinced you alone that you were straight. "Y/N, can you help me with something? Cindy asked. You nodded. "I'm coming." You actually enjoyed being a counselor at camp. Some of them didn't seem to like it, then again, why would they come back if they hated it?

This was your safe place, your home life wasnt the greatest, but not the worst either. Your parents argued all the time and your father called you a fag almost every single day. Your mother was incredible, but your father? not so much.

"y/n, you always get distracted, She chuckled. "oh yeah, sorry, You apologized. After you finished helping Cindy with an upcoming activity, You noticed a girl approach you. "Y/n, right? She asked, blushing and twirling a piece of her black hair.

"Yeah, who are you? You asked, kind of oblivious. "My name's Kira, kind of new to camp, and you are cute, She winked. You had come out to your parents as pansexual 2 years ago, so technically you liked women, but you were crushing on a dude.

"Thank you, You said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. You were terrible at flirting, and kind of clueless when it came to anyone flirting with you. But right now, it was so obvious to you. 

"Sorry, uh, i like someone else."

She frowned, then walked away, Now was your chance to confess to Nick. You liked him for an entire year now, you had to confess right? You had always been afraid of rejection but that glimpse of hope in your eyes was telling you to do so. 

You started to approach Nick when you saw him with Ziggy. Your eyes widened as his lips pressed against hers.

It was already too late, and camp had only just began again.