pathetic

!!GUN VIOLENCE, GORE/BLOOD!!

nick x fem!reader x ziggy berman[mainly nick goode x fem!reader] 

You smirk, holding your gun in your hand. "Y/n, so, you know the plan, right? Nick asks. You nod. "I do, I want to do this." He smiled. "I love you, you know that?" You nod, your strong perfume smelling the entire room. 

You and Ziggy were a couple, but you truly loved Nick, and decided to join up with him, becoming secret lovers and partners in crime. Tonight, you had the plan set and stone. The deal made Tommy look evil, and now, he was attacking the campers.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, you smile at your lover's affection. "How long have you been manipulating her? Nick asked. "2 months, You reply. "Now, love, don't get so jealous, i love you, not her."

He chuckled."Y/N/N, We should do it now. Look, Cindy and Ziggy are right there, surrounded. I wont be seen, of course, acting like the good guy, and kill them both, perhaps Ziggy?" You nod, remembering the plan.

Nick truly loved you, and liked the idea of you joining with him. You got out of the camper and attempted to run towards Ziggy, as a act, and a killer stopped you, as according to plan.  A part of you was saying not to do this, leave Nick and remain with Ziggy. 

You couldn't, simply could not.

Nick and You had fallen in love, and that, was love you had never felt before, not even with Ziggy, your own damn girlfriend. You fall to the ground and convincingly cry, witnessing Cindy die.

Took all your might NOT to smirk. 

You stood up. "H-Help, Y/N, Ziggy said, weakly, being stabbed a few times, nothing too serious. You sigh. "Awfully pathetic, Berman."

"W-What?"

You chuckle as the trigger goes off, watching the bullet hit her head, killing her instantly, blood was on her chest, and blood was going out of her mouth, her eyes lifeless, her face emotionless, but sadness at the same time.  You felt no remorse, leaving your ex-lover behind. 

a new life ahead of you.