period

Simon x fem!reader

f/c= favorite candy 

Your menstrual months were the absolute worst, and you definitely hated your periods. You happened to be cuddling your long-term boyfriend, Simon Kalivoda. "Y/N, i am so lucky to have you, Simon told you, his voice muffled with his head in the crook of your neck.

"I love you too, Simon, You respond, kissing his forehead, then suddenly, you felt wetness, both of you stood up and you rolled your eyes."Shit. Simon, i ran out of pads, can you go get me some? and my cramps suck."

He hugged you." Don't worry Y/N, i will and will get your f/c." You hugged him excitedly." I fucking love you!" He laughed before exiting the room and you sat in the bathroom, frankly, tampons were not your jam, and that was why you asked for pads instead.

if you were really desperate, you used them like right now, you were going to take it out and replace it with a pad, though. 

You and Simon shared an apartment together in Shadyside, and you heard the door open. "Y/n, I'm back! He said, you ran up to him and kissed him, grabbing the f/c and pads. "I'll be right back, you told him, before going into the bathroom.

To say the very least, you and Simon were high school sweethearts and had the perfect relationship in all, both of you attended College, and although sometimes it was stressful, you managed to live.

Now it was you and Simon, cuddling again on the bed, Sundays were always this relaxing and chill. "Y/N, i love you a lot, more than you think, he told you.

You laughed." I love you more, you idiot."