never forget me

angst

 ziggy x fem!reader

You never expected for one summer to change all at once, but it did. Ziggy and you met outside of camp, before your first year of camp, and started dating her shortly before your final year at Camp.

And then, you started your last year at camp. "Y/N, Keep running! Ziggy instructed, you panted and nodded, running straight away. Tommy was possessed by Sarah Fier, and there was too much evidence to prove that.

Tommy was a caring, kind, and funny person, this was not him, and you saw it in his eyes, saw the real Tommy attempting to be free, but couldn't, guilt in those eyes.  You were holding on to Ziggy and hid in a cabin. 

"We should be safe for a while, Ziggy told you, you scooted closer towards her, almost cuddling your girlfriend. "I'm scared, Ziggy, You whimpered softly, your bravery drained away. "I promise, We'll both make it out alive, She told you. 

You weakly smile and nod, trusting your girlfriend's words. Then, the two of you heard screams of the campers. "We have to help, You sniff, standing up, Ziggy grabbed your wrist."Y/n/n, if you do.. you will die."

"I Don't care, i want to help and make sure nobody else is murdered." 

She bit her lower lip and followed behind you as you exited the cabin, and saw the chaos, tears pouring down your face as you ran and ran until Tommy unfortunately found you, Cindy was the5re too.

"Y/n?"

You turn around before being stabbed and fell to the ground, your hearing turning to echoes, Ziggy yelling and Cindy sobbing, but you kept being stabbed.

You whispered, "Don't forget me."