please don't leave me

older!nick x fem!reader

angst

10/12/21: I first wrote this at the end of September, a draft i was a bit embarrassed to publish until now!

Y/N 

I had been with Nick for quite some time now, and married for 2 years, here i was now, pregnant, with our first child, something i have been wanting for a while, although Nick was a bit hesitant, i calmed him down about it though.

It was strange he was anxious about having a child, but i was the complete opposite, excited to be a mother, especially with the person i loved the most. We met in camp, during that traumatic massacre. 

After that, we started dating, and fast forward a few years, 1994. "You know how much i love you right y/n? and our son that will be born soon." I hummed. "I'm happy about it, too. seven months pregnant today, Nick."

"Y/n/n, i'm sorry about earlier in the pregnancy, a bit scared about having a baby?"

I turned to him with a sympathetic smile on my face." I understand, you were scared for a normal reason, but you're happy about our son, and i know that for sure." I kissed his lips softly, and lovingly, before falling asleep easily.

I had an odd feeling about my own husband for a while, maybe a year or two, he didn't believe me when it came to that massacre and the curse, even though he witnessed it himself. That night, i woke up at 2 AM in the bedroom, Nick was snoring softly so i knew he wouldn't wake up, and i didn't want to invade his privacy, but i was going to.

I opened the drawer in our bedroom, and gasped...i held the book in my hands, it was the devil, everything about worshipping, Solomon's deal...

which meant... he blamed it all on the fake curse, and in reality, it was his family that caused it all, the trauma i faced, that made sense, the reason i had everything wonderful in Sunnyvale, and shit in shadyside.

How i got pregnant so easily, when i was told it was hard to conceive.

I packed everything, my possessions, clothes, etc., it was hard to do.  I managed to go out of the bedroom quietly before hearing my husband's voice.

"Y/n, where are you going?"

I had tears in my eyes, sniffing as i turn around. He looked both concerned and confused. "I found out about it all, Nick, I told him, sniffing. He frowned. "What do you mean? y/n, are you leaving me?"

Tears filled in his eyes, too, i always thought he truly loved me, and maybe he does, i just... can't stay with him anymore.

"Nick, your family, and you are the reason my friends and Cindy died that night, in 1978? the whole reason my hometown has been cursed for centuries, I scoff."I can't stay with you anymore..."

"What about our son?"

I scoff once more, hearing his words made me annoyed. "You must mean my son, i am not letting you lay a finger on him, Nick, you are evil." I stormed out of the door, not wanting to look back at all.

or see the man i loved the most.

He yelled as i walked out, "Please don't leave me Y/N!"