He smiled nodding, as his arms around her back tightened, his fingers running on her nape and in between her shoulder blades through her deep back kurta. She squirmed softly in his hold feeling ticklish and sighing, as he kissed her cheek and then nose. His fingers ran over her face, caressing her eyes, cheeks, lashes and lips and she just let him do as he pleased. He was caressing her cheek when she asked,

"You have to go office today na?"

He nodded sighing, "Bahot lambi holiday ho gayi thi, so peeche se ek deal mein thoda sa issue hai, bas vo dekhne jaana hai."

She nodded,"I have taken your office clothes out, you get ready too. I have to go down, daadi told me aaj meri pehle rasoi hai."

He smiled widely asking, "You are cooking?"

She nodded keeping her hands on his chest and her chin on her hands, when he asked her next,

"What are you making?"

She asked him, "Aap batao? Any farmaish?"

She giggled asking, he chuckled nodding, "I want kheer!"

She smiled saying, "Okay! But ab aap chhodenge mujhe tabhi to I'll be able to cook."

He sighed, "Tumhe bahana chahiye bas bhaagne ka."

She giggled shaking her head, kissing his cheek, she got up and said, "I am going. Aap ready hoke neeche aa jaiyega."

He shouted behind her, "Mam! Aapko upar aana padega, as you know mujhe tie baandhni ni aati, or ab meri mumma or bhabhiyon ne job se resign de diya hai. To aapka hi sahara hai bas."

She sighed nodding her head in okay, "Okay, aap ready to ho, main kheer banake aati hun."

Saying that she left the room while he too got out of the bed and went to get ready for the day. Taani came outside and found Kaanchi coming out of her room too along with Mishkat, the trio greeted each other before going towards the living room where the whole family was.

"Good morning!"

The trio wished all the ladies minus Naina, who was still not there and Harsh, the only person who was awake and downstairs besides Mishkat. They took blessings before Taani stood with all the girls who were chatting when Vandana said, "taani aaj tumhari pehli rasoi hai beta, meetha banana hai kuch. Kya banaogi?"

All looked at her when she said, "Badi maa, kheer bana lu?"

Everyone's face lit up and Harsh said laughing, "Arre kheer ke liye puchna kesa, banao banao!"

Taani and the girls giggled, when Gauri said, "But papa aapko to kheer ni milegi."

Harsh sulked saying, "Arre par Taani pehli baar meetha banaegi, chakhna to padega na."

Avantika shook her head, "But papa Taani ne Eid pe to sewayi banayi thi, aapne chakhi to thi, aaj to bas aise hi hai."

The girls were laughing at Harsh's pouting face, who was finding reasons when Taani said chuckling, "Koi ni daadu, main aapke liye sugarfree kheer bana dungi."

Harsh huffed, "Sugarfree kheer bhi koi kheer hoti hai."

The girls giggled when Taani again said, "Daadu, I promise kheer achhi hogi. Pakka! Ab aap udaas to ni ho."

All the girls nodded as Twinkle said, "Haan daadu, aap subah aise honge to ghar mein sab aise ho jayenge."

Saying that all the girls looked at him with sad pouting faces, and he chuckled, "Dramebaaz ho sabke sab. Jao nahi hota udaas."

The girls laughed, as Taani wnet to kitchen to make kheer and all girls followed her, they talked and chatted as Taani made kheer and Amna, Ishita and Swadhinta made breakfast with butlers. Twinkle was sitting with her baby bump on the kitchen stool and Kanchi was feeding her fruits and juice.