SPECIAL

Returning back to the demon realm from Wan Nan Mountain, Ye Junchi rubbed JiYuan's hair and told him that he(YJC) needs to immediately start a closed-door meditation, for 6 months.

JiYuan obediently nodded. He could, more or less guess why Ye Junchi wanted to do a closed-door meditation. Back in the Wan Nan Mountain, his(YJC) sober consciousness has to constrain both the demon ruler and his own evil energies at the same time, so his focus was scattered. Now that the demon ruler has disappeared, he(YJC) want to completely suppress those evil energies or refine it into his body.

Seeing his obedient look, Ye Junchi couldn't help bowing down to kiss at his(JY) forehead. His gaze was gentle and there was only him(JY) alone in his(YJC) eyes.

"If you feel bored, then go out for a walk. You must be careful when you are alone, it's better if you bring some people along when you go out."

JiYuan : "En."

"Really don't want to invite your father to stay in the demon realm?"

JiYuan hesitated for a moment, and shook his head, "JiWen has taken the initiative to return the position of the family Head to my father. Plus my father has you to back him up, so it's better for him to stay in the Ji House."

Furthermore, other than JiSi, he couldn't really adapt to other family relationship. Whenever he faced this 'someone's father', he always felt a sense of guilty conscience.

Ye Junchi nodded, he held JiYuan tightly for a long time before releasing him. The corner of his lips curved up, "Remember to miss me."

After he said that, Ye Junchi turned around and walked into a stone chamber.

JiYuan stared at the closed stone door for a moment, then he strolled back to his room with a sense of loss.

System imitating human emotions for so long now, its speech was becoming more and more human. Due to it being force-fed too much 'dog food', it took the advantage that nobody was around and immediately went to sow discord, "Big bro must be scared of you getting angry of him so he ran away first, then wait until your fury calmed down before coming out again!"

JiYuan originally was feeling a bit sad, but started to think for a while after hearing System's words. There seemed to be some truth in it. JiYuan 'rolled up his sleeves for battle' and decided that he would write down the punishment method he can think of every day, so that even if 6 months have passed and his anger has calmed down, Ye Junchi don't have the chance to escape from punishment. Praising his own wit, JiYuan rolled on the bed a few times then energetically jumped up and asked, "System, how come the new tasks still haven't come out? I want to do the tasks!"

"Wait a bit more, you have just finished 2 high level tasks so the system couldn't give any task out at the moment."

JiYuan uttered an 'Oh' and laid down on the bed. Looking at the beams on top of the bed, he felt a bit anxious and perplexed; not sure if Ye Junchi could accept him when he finally revealed his real character to him(YJC). But even if Ye Junchi couldn't accept it.... it was impossible for JiYuan to imitate other people for the rest of his life.

A month of peace and quiet, the demon palace then received an uninvited guest. At that moment, JiYuan was sitting next to a bunch of demon generals and listening to them talking nonsense. Although he felt lonely sometimes because Ye Junchi was not around, but listening to these generals talking nonsense was kind of interesting.

System : "This is a group of lonely people."

JiYuan : "Shut up, thank you."

A general was boasting how he chopped off the head of a famous fierce beast with one strike, and his fellow general joked saying there are no such fierce beast with a dozen heads [T/N : Meaning he must have told the story differently many times]. Then Luo Xiuyi landed from the sky. Upon seeing JiYuan, his eyes instantly brightened and he looked like he wanted to pounce forward.