36

A lifetime?

JiYuan was stunned, he could clearly feel his heart was moved. His lips slightly opened and closed, and calmly said, "A lifetime is too long. Ye Junchi, you still haven't figure out everything clearly."

"I am very clear."

Ye Junchi's gaze was burning, "Ah Yuan, what are you actually thinking? Can you tell me?"

Remaining silent for a few moments, JiYuan shook his head and said, "Sorry, I can't do it. The matter about the Jiang family's secret grounds... you don't have to intervene."

He(JY) didn't even know what kind of traps those people had prepared, asking Ye Junchi to take risks in the secret ground was not very good. This request of his was really lacking in consideration.

Not borrowing Ye Junchi's power, then it should be fine to borrow Gui Chi instead ba.

JiYuan slightly pondered, in his previous life, the one he owed the most to was JiSi. He also caused JiSi to lose his life, so in this current life, he(JY) mustn't repeat the same mistake. Ye Junchi has done enough for him. In harsher words, his(YJC) reputation was originally bad enough. Even though he was forcefully made a scapegoat, the cultivators in the human realm couldn't really do anything to him(YJC). If wasn't to investigate the murderer and went to the Zhao residence, he wouldn't be issued a K.O.S order.

Distracted by his own thinking for a while, JiYuan then felt his cheek was being pinched. He looked up to see Ye Junchi still smiling at him, just that this smile was a bit dim, "It's alright, it's alright if you couldn't accept me at the moment. I still can wait. Stop thinking about other things. Hmmm, except giving yourself to me, I don't want other kinds of repayment. Although the Jiang family's secret grounds are dangerous, it couldn't do anything to me. Just..."

Looking at the clearly distinct white and black colors in JiYuan's eyes, Ye Junchi has always felt that, under that frosty cold shell laid a shackled soul painfully struggling. His(YJC) voice couldn't help but softened a bit and said, "The pills that Luo Xiuyi refined has left only one. If any important matter happened, then your neck need to suffer a bit."

No matter what was the reason, biting at the neck has always given him(JY) a passionate/lewd feeling. JiYuan hesitated for a moment, ".... you can only bite the neck?"

"Of course not."

Ye Junchi tilted his head to a side, smilingly placed a kiss on JiYuan's nape.

"Because I want to eat you, but I can't eat. So I can only barely make do with biting your neck."

JiYuan felt that his neck has turned numb from Ye Junchi's kiss. He jumped up in a rush and get far far away from Ye Junchi. His(JY) face stiffened for a while, then replied in a low voice, "As you wished."

In the blink of an eye, 3 days has passed. The 10 winners of the Immortal Swords assembly gathered in the main hall of the Jiang residence. The season was deep in autumn, and the ground was covered with fallen leaves. When the wind blows, rustling sound could be heard, giving the atmosphere an inexplicable lifeless feeling.

Jiang Xuesong crossed his arms, his gaze wandered around the 10 young men in front of him. When it fell on JiYuan's body, he paused before opening his mouth and said, "The Jiang family has yet to be able to conquer the secret grounds completely. You still could roam around the outer ground, but the inner ground is very dangerous. The secret grounds being opened today, it will be closed again after half a month. The treasures are valuable but your life is even more important. Gentlemen, please take care of yourselves."

ZhaoHe secretly curled his lips, his face was cold not saying anything while the others nodded their head to express agreement.

JiYuan didn't pay any attention to what Jiang Xuesong has said because all his attention was focused onto his own waist.