10

Seeing Luo Xiuyi was not being tactful (still holding his hands), and seemed to be speechless from over-excitement, JiYuan remained silent for a moment.

He used his eyes to signal to Luo Xiuyi, "Big brother, whatchu doin? Let go."

System too, went silent for a moment, "Kindly refrain from mixing dialects."

[T/N : Googled 嘎哈 and found out that it was a Shenyang dialect for 'what are you doing?' XD ]

Ye Junchi crossed his arms, looking at the scene playing out by the side. After a while, he felt thirsty. So, he reached out with a natural movement to JiYuan's chest and fished out a wild fruit. He casually rubbed the fruit with his sleeves, then slowly munched on it.

JiYuan : "..." Your mother, where the Hell your hands were touching.

Luo Xiuyi : "..."

Luo Xiuyi was stunned for a moment, he looked at the delicate and good-looking little beauty standing in front of him. Turning around to Ye Junchi, he said, "Speaking of which, I calculated on your future and saw the Red Phoenix star's movement in it. Then, a Distress star appeared, clashing with the Red Phoenix. Could it be it's this little girl...."

He seemed to have remembered something, and turned his head back to see JiYuan's indifferent face. Then, he took a look at JiYuan's half deflated chest. Abruptly swallowed, he dryly said, ".... little brother?"

[T/N : I usually leave the names by itself if possible, in pinyin but sometimes, too much chinese words that you don't understand scattering all over the place is confusing. Hence 'Red Phoenix' and 'Distress' star.]

Ye Junchi's expression was dull, "En."

Luo Xiuyi 'tsk-ed' for a few times, shook his head and sighed again.

"Other people get unlucky when they bumped into Ye Junchi. This is the first time I see Ye Junchi getting into bad luck himself.... little brother, you are not bad ah."

This little brother is also very unlucky, thank you very much.

Luo Xiuyi smiled at JiYuan's eyes, at that pair of light-colored eyes which seemed to never have any mood fluctuations.

"You are actually a pure and cold human, your looks are not bad too...."

Finished eating the wild fruit, Ye Junchi finally showed some hint of impatience.

"Less nonsense, what actually happened? How to solve it?"

"What are you getting hurried for?"

Luo Xiuyi glanced back, his handsome bright eyes were full of ridicule smiles.

"You guys arrived at the perfect timing. I have just finished cooking; let's talk as we eat."

When cultivation reached a certain limit, the cultivators will start to fast/refrain from eating. Living in seclusion, Luo Xiuyi imitated the mortals from human realm to cook, but that was just to kill time. The food he cooked were often given to the dog(s) in the yard to eat – but even the dogs were not willing to eat so it was thrown away. At this moment, he just simply wanted to tease Ye Junchi.

Ye Junchi's face was a bit black, he threw a glance at JiYuan. Seeing JiYuan pursed his lips and inclined his head at one side, his hand unconsciously reaching out to cover his own stomach, Ye Junchi was reminded that this person's body was delicate and feeble. This person was not fasting and if he is to be starved any longer, he might be gone (dead) soon. Thinking about it, Ye Junchi's expression slowly returned to normal and he nodded, "Alright then."

Having prepared to have a verbal battle with Ye Junchi, Luo Xiuyi's eyes abruptly went big. He stared at Ye Junchi in a stunned look, as if the person in front of him was not Ye Junchi but a stranger who replaced his soul.