35

[ T/N : just thank me later loves

[ T/N : just thank me later loves... *Wink, wink*]

The air felt like it was frozen in mid-air.

JiYuan felt regretful, thinking that he said too much and a bit mean. But thinking deeper of it, he felt like he was not wrong. Pursing his lips, JiYuan lowered his eyes and reached out to break away from Ye Junchi's hold at his waist.

Ye Junchi paused. Not only he didn't leave JiYuan, his hold at his(JY) waist was tightened even more.

"What if I don't let go?"

JiYuan repeated his words in a low voice, "Let go."

Ye Junchi wordlessly turned JiYuan's face towards himself and stared for a moment.

Confirming that JiYuan's eyes remained 'wave-less' (no emotion), he couldn't help but heaved a long sigh, "Little heartless thing..."

As JiYuan calmly looked at Ye Junchi's face when he sighed, a thread of pain appeared in his(JY) heart. He constrained his breathing tightly and forced himself to exhale slowly, maintaining his usual cold and calm expression. But his hands inside his sleeves slowly tightened into a gripped fist.

It should be like this, Ye Junchi should come to his sense immediately, and take back those feelings that he shouldn't have at the first place. Then he(JY) won't have to say words that hurt both other people and himself anymore. He(JY) could peacefully finish all his tasks and go back to where he came from. As for Ye Junchi, he could continue being the carefree demon lord. How nice it would be.

JiYuan was blankly thinking if he would come to think of Ye Junchi when he returned back to his own world, when his lips was ruthlessly bitten onto. Surprised, JiYuan immediately came back to his sense and saw Ye Junchi staring at him, evilly and ruthlessly said, "How could you be colder than a demon? It is not easy for me to find someone who could make my heart beats, don't even dream for me to let go."

It has been quite a while since the demon lord daren last displayed a fierce expression at JiYuan, as he(YJC) usually would show a frosty expression when he was angered. So awkward-looking. For Ye Junchi who didn't practice the expression of an almighty demon lord for so long, then purposely revealed a fierce and ruthless expression out of the blue, he(YJC) actually looked unexpectedly ... cute instead. [T/N : XD ]

JiYuan thoughtlessly hahaha-ed, "System, why didn't I realize before this? Ye Junchi feels like a big cat ah ha ha ha ha ha."

System followed his action and hahaha-ed, then coldly said, "You nitwit."

Ye Junchi was hugging JiYuan, but he still felt empty. He keep feeling that JiYuan would slip away whenever he didn't pay attention to somewhere out of the scope of his ability.

This kind of feeling was the easiest one to cause panic. When Ye Junchi recalled again that JiYuan said they will part ways after they found the murderer, even if he is the Big bro, he couldn't help preventing the trace of panic for surfacing.