19

JiYuan was fuming on their way to the Jiang family's residence.

"System! Don't you think Ye Junchi is treating me like he is 'raising' a pet?!"

System : "No need to 'think', you are a pet."

JiYuan threw a chilly glare at Ye Junchi.

Inexplicably confused by the cold glare, the innocent Ye Junchi was at a loss. He doesn't know what he did to have provoked JiYuan. Reaching out his hand and rubbed JiYuan's head, he said, "Later, follow closely to me."

JiYuan nodded, then he suddenly remembered that Ye Junchi didn't say what event was the Jiang family's happy event. Ye Junchi seemed to know what he wanted to ask, continued speaking, "The marriage between the Jiang family and the family of Sun."

The head of the Alliance is the family head of the Yun family. They have a close relationship with the Zhao family, be it sworn siblings or marriage ties. If the Jiang and Sun family doesn't take some measures to gather some allies, sooner or later, they won't be able to stand on their 'unsteady feet'. The marriage between the family of Sun and Jiang, naturally the extravagance was great. Plus the soon to be start Immortal Swords Assembly was also going to be held in JinHe, so the amount of cultivators going in and out was numerous.

Today, the eldest young master from Sun family will be marrying the eldest miss of the Jiang family. The Jiang family opened up their main gate, as long as you are a cultivator, you could participate in the reception. Even common folks could join in the festivities by eating and drinking the food and wine that was arranged outside the residence. The long street was bustling with people, they were all people going to join in the fun of the happy event. Even on the sky, shadows were flying past from time to time (implying sword flight).

JiYuan was pushed left and right by the crowds, finally Ye Junchi pulled him into his embrace to protect him. He(JY) looked up and saw the man wearing the naive rabbit mask, asked helplessly, "Can't we use sword flight?"

Ye Junchi who was circling the youth's slender waist in his arms solemnly answered, "Can't, would be easily exposed."

JiYuan couldn't refute that, he could only try his best to maintain his icy expression, implying that he is a 'snow lotus from high mountains'. His head was almost touching Ye Junchi's neck. If he lifted up his eyes, he would be able to see a beautiful Adam's apple in close proximity.

If he looked down, he would be able to vaguely see a glorious scene through the slightly opened collar....a few days ago, he touched 'them' a few times, even if he can't see anything, he at least knew the tactile sensation felt good.

JiYuan silently blushed, "System, I'm so shy ah."

System tsk-ed and asked, "That night you were groping so happily, how come I didn't see you being shy?"

"It's not the same...."

System thought for a moment, and coldly said, "Oh, innocent little virgin?"

JiYuan was expressionless, "Scram."

Quite different from the Zhao family who owned a whole mountain, Jiang family's residence was a palace built by the previous dynasty. A glance could see pavilions and building surrounded by dreamy scenery and flowing water. At the center of the residence was a very high tower. It was heard to be named as ZhaiXing tower (Star-plucking tower), it was the tallest building in this Jiang family's immortal residence.

Today, countless cultivators came for the reception. There were casual cultivators, and also people from large and small clans. Jiang family sent a dozen of cultivators at the front reception area, at the same time they could prevent anyone from making trouble.