21

JiYuan : "..." Big brother, you are so upright that people couldn't help but moved to tears.

Staring blankly at Ye Junchi, the signal bomb in Jiang Miao Miao's hand fell on to the ground with a 'pa ta' sound. After a long moment of silence, she slowly asked, "You are Ye Junchi?"

Ye Junchi nodded.

Jiang Miao Miao laughed out loud, her red eyes caused by previous sad moments were flashing with (laughing) tears. Smiling out of breath, she rolled from the ground to a sitting position, "You said you are Ye Junchi? Ha ha ha ha ha ha you, have you not heard of the origin of Ye Junchi's name?"

Rumors said Ye Junchi is a dark and gloomy person with a twisted character. He is a bloodthirsty murderer who kills people like scything flax. As for this person in front of her, he looked tall and handsome, his temperament was warm and gentle. So it was worlds apart for him to claim as such.1

Jiang Miao Miao laughed until she get hiccups, but JiYuan shivered. Towards Ye Junchi with cold indifferent eyes, he thought this big Biaojie really have unprecedented guts, to have neither predecessors nor successors, one of a kind (referring to her guts).

Finishing getting worried about Jiang Miao Miao, JiYuan started worrying for himself.

"Wo kao (Goddamn), System I was nearly scared to death. He directly fished out the golden silkworm from my clothes.... I almost kneel down (to beg for forgiveness). Don't tell me he remembered that night ba?"

System : "Maybe not."

"Don't use the word 'maybe' ah, it makes me feel very guilty."

System : "Probably?"

"You should stop talking..."

The guilty JiYuan doesn't dare to speak, he just silently shrunk himself at the side. When Jiang Miao Miao finished laughing, she suddenly took a few steps forward. Reaching out to raise JiYuan's chin, she said, "Moreover, although this child looked quite similar to my little aunt, the cousin I have is a Biaomei, not Biaodi."

[T/N : Raise your hand if you remember what I informed about the female/male cousin titles :3 It's okay if you forgot, let me refresh your brain. Biaomei = Younger female cousin / Biaodi = Younger male cousin]

JiYuan silently slapped away her hand and took a step backwards.

Sorry, big Biaojie. It's really Biaodi, not Biaomei.

Jiang Miao Miao doesn't mind it, she tidied up her messy hair and threw a glance at Ye Junchi.

"You said this silkworm was taken out from that cheap thing ZhaoYang's coffin? Means someone deliberately put it in? Why? And how does this relate to saving my Biaomei?"

Ye Junchi doesn't mind being laughed at upon revealing his identity, he casually pinched the silkworm, readily following the conversation, "Because the man was not killed by Ye Junchi. He and JiYuan wanted to find the killer. There is a sword injury on the body that matched Ye Junchi's sword Gui Chi. They wanted to investigate the sword mark on the body but was a step too late. The corpse was stolen and replaced with golden silkworm."

"You mean the corpse was not stolen by Ye Junchi?"

Hearing that, Ye Junchi was a bit unhappy, "Is his corpse that cute?"

Jiang Miao Miao : "...." She was a bit speechless ah.

Struggling internally for a while, Jiang Miao Miao said, "Word says Ye Junchi destroyed the corpse..."

Ye Junchi became even more unhappy, "If he really wanted to destroy the body, why make it so clean? Wouldn't thousands of knives cut be better?"

Jiang Miao Miao choked on her words again. That's right, Ye Junchi was described as demon and monster in the rumor. He has a love for torture so if he really wanted to destroy the body, there are plenty of cruel methods to use. Disappearing the body into thin airs is nothing, that really don't match up to the rumors. But then, those enthusiastic cultivators wouldn't pay any attention to this little detail. Being choked on her words twice, Jiang Miao Miao no longer dally in this matter, "So?"