59 (Epilogue)

JiYuan became silent for a moment, but he still couldn't help asking System again, "What should I do?"

System didn't say anything for a long time, until the human cultivators at their side finished cursing and scolding, then proceeded to raise their sleeves to start a battle, it calmly said, "You can kill him, or let him kill you. The 1st option can stop the demon ruler, while the 2nd option can wake Ye Junchi up."

JiYuan had a burst of vicious cold.

What should he do if he killed Ye Junchi?

What should Ye Junchi do if he(YJC) killed him?

Ain't this the most evil plot usually presented in the movies? If you don't die, I will die. If I'm dead, when you wake up, life is worse than death... he(JY) darkened his face, "2333, are you saying the truth?"

"It's fake." System laughed with a 'hehehe' and said, "Don't be anxious and relax, already asked you to believe in Big bro. It's already so long now, don't you feel anything strange?"

JiYuan's pair of eyes slightly brightened, "In the rumors, the demon ruler will do whatever he wanted to do and will not beat around the bush. Now that he occupied Ye Junchi's body, he should directly go to Yuqiu's camp and start massacring the human cultivators. But right until now, he still didn't do anything ..."

As he thought of that, JiYuan walked over and held Ye Junchi's hand, inwardly thinking in his heart.

Demon ruler frowned. Just as he wanted to shrug off JiYuan, a familiar numbing sensation swept over him, and his consciousness suddenly blurred.

JiYuan's eyes were wide opened when he saw Ye Junchi revealed a familiar gentle smile. Kissing his(JY) slender white fingers, "Ah Yuan not angry with me ba?"

Behind them, a few low coughing sound from the cultivators could be heard. A strange fiery gaze almost burned a hole through his(JY) back. Seeing that Ye Junchi suddenly changed his expression, JiYuan who knew how thick Ye Junchi's 'face' was stiffened. He knew what he(YJC) was saying. Ignoring the eyes of the public behind him, he expressionlessly said, "Angry."

Ye Junchi's smile shook. It was too late to say anything, he just looked away at the cliff far from them, then returned to his cold face. The demon ruler regained the control of the body had his eyes opened wide. What's happening? Ye Junchi actually is afraid of this human cultivator in front of him? He thought it was unbelievable but whenever he wanted to act against JiYuan, the body will immediately be uncontrollable. Wait a bit more ba. Before long, this body will be completely his. The demon ruler shifted his gaze with a cold face, and met eyes with Yuqiu from far away.

JiYuan couldn't help but shook his head. Ye Junchi was really... it was not easy for him to be sober for a short moment, but the first thing he wanted to ask was if he(JY) was angry or not. Not sure how is he now...

JiYuan was feeling worried in his heart but he didn't say it out. Seeing that the cultivators has started to sword flight with a fighting spirit, he knew that a melee will happen immediately. He turned sideways to look at Yun Cheng, and strode towards him in large steps.

Towards JiYuan, Yun Cheng has always held a guilty conscience. Seeing him walking over, his icy expression turned softer, "Miss Ji, you..."

JiYuan : "Thank you, Mister Ji." [T/N : As in call me Mister Ji thank you very much.]

Yun Cheng followed suit and changed his address, "Mister Ji. You... who hurt you?" Pausing, he scratched his head and continued, "With Senior Ye following you, you shouldn't have any problem..."

JiYuan : "..."

What a shock, Yun Cheng was actually so innocent and couldn't see what kind of marks was on his body. JiYuan felt that he better not de-fi-le Yun Cheng's pure and beautiful world, and shook his head. He reminded, "Yuqiu's magic is very strange. He seemed to be able to shift body to another person at any time, you must be careful."