46

Those few generals saw Ye Junchi and shivered. All of them knelt down with a clatter, and guiltily greeted in a small voice, "... My Lord."

Ye Junchi slowly nodded, his fingers were lightly kneading JiYuan's waist. He threw a glance at the box, and said with a smiling-yet-not-smiling smile, "Not bad."

JiYuan's brow scrunched up a bit, his intuition told him that this 'Not bad' from Ye Junchi was a 'Bad' for him. So after pondering for a while, he still decided to return the box.

Ye Junchi seemed to figure out his intention, and mischievously pinched his waist. The pinch was not light nor heavy, and yet it make his limbs turned soft. JiYuan immediately pursed his lips to hold back a groan.

Due to his body was still injured and his lust was not satiated, the demon lord daren recently indulged in tormenting(the fun type) JiYuan. JiYuan doesn't want to be petty with a wounded person, but Ye Junchi happily 'give an inch take a mile' because he(YJC) was not admonished for his behavior. Except the 'final' step to do that 'something', basically they have done everything that needed to be done and also that doesn't need to be done.

In the end, JiYuan hugged the box and took it back to their room with Ye Junchi.

In a position that JiYuan couldn't see, Ye Junchi shot a look of praise to that general and nodded his head. That general revealed a simple and honest smile back to him.

System who was observing the whole thing, felt a little sympathetic towards this silly child. How did he get his hand on these 'black-hearted'1 goods?

Not long after they returned to their room and sat down, Luo Xiuyi dropped by.

Demon lord Luo and Ye Junchi has an amicable friendship, so no one stopped him from entering the palace. Luo Xiuyi with a serious expression, walked all the way right to the front of Ye Junchi's room without obstruction, and he pushed open the door without hesitation — to see JiYuan being swindled and coaxed into sitting on Ye Junchi and was in the middle of kissing. His expression instantly turned from serious to gloomy black, the expression that says 'you despicable pair of couple!'.

JiYuan finally found a benefit of having facial paralysis. For example, you can avoid looking embarrassed.

He coldly climbed down from Ye Junchi's legs, and prepared to look for a place to loiter; waiting until Luo Xiuyi and Ye Junchi finished talking to return. On the other hand, he can diffuse some heat away from his face and ears. But unexpectedly, Luo Xiuyi looked at him and said, "Little beauty, the reason I came today is to look for you."

His peripheral vision saw that Ye Junchi's face became vigilant, Luo Xiuyi clenched his teeth and said, "Excuse me, I like soft and fragrant girls, not men. Get a grip, Ye Junchi."

Ye Junchi gave an 'Oh' and nodded, pressing Gui Chi back. With a calm voice, "My JiYuan is also soft and fragrant to hug."

JiYuan gave him(YJC) a kick, then tidied up his own clothes and sat down, "Is there anything you need from me?"

"I presume that you already understood Ye Junchi's body condition."

JiYuan paused, then nodded.

The poison that the demon ruler fed Ye Junchi was too much. Although he(YJC) managed to force the poison into one of his acupuncture points and sealed it there, but in the end it was still deposited there in the body for many years. If the poison continued to be sealed, it won't be purified. One day would come when it finally have an outbreak in the body. At that time, thousands of poison and toxic would attack, even with Ye Junchi's cultivation, he won't be able to suppress it; a risk like a time-bomb.