epilogue

Eren's POV:

I couldn't believe it, i was finally going home and will finally be able to meet my mom and dad after a very long time.

"So care to explain, what took u so long?" I asked the guys.

We were on our way home along with, Zeke and his family.

"Shut up brat, Thank us that we finally found ya." Levi scoffed. "That's fair, but u could have send the search party earlier." I said. "We had sent them but we never reached this deep in the jungle." Armin explained. "Shut the complaining or u going back to jungle." Levi said while rolling his eyes.

"Eren, i have a good news for you." Mikasa said with an evil grin. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "We have to design Carla's nursery again." She said with a smirk and my eyes widened. "Can we go back to the jungle?" I asked to which Mikasa let out a beautiful laugh.

When Carla was about to born, we had to make a nursery for Carla and believe me it was so hard because when your girl is pregnant and angry and hungry and u r not doing the things accurately, u will get the wrath of the actual beast hidden inside the lady.

"Say 'daddy if this time u get it wrong, mama is going to beat u for sure'." Mikasa said while cooing at Carla, who was wide awake and was smiling at her
mommy. I smiled at my family. I'll fucking do anything for my girl and my baby.

*Time skip to few hours*

"Brats wake up we are there." Levi said. I replied with a small okay and soon got ready to give my parents not just one surprise but a few. First Zeke then his wife and then his son, then Carla.

Soon the gates of the ship lowered and i inhaled the air of my home. "Good to be back right." I said to Mikasa. "Yep, Good to be back." She replied. I started descending the stairs along with Mikasa and the others.

Almost all of the Eldia was at the harbour welcoming us and applauding us. Soon i saw my parents but they were not happy but surprised cause u know two sons coming home and each having a baby.

Soon Mom ran all the way to us and hugged me tightly as well as Zeke, crying her heart out. "I missed u, both of you." Mom said in her sobs. "I am sorry mother, i left u guys, sorry for everything ." Zeke said and dad also hugged us and what surprised me the most was when she was done with all the crying, she grabbed our ears, lowered us and started hitting us. "Owww" me and zeke both yelled.

"Now get aside let me see my grandbabies." Mum said and pushed us aside and went to Mikasa and gave her hug and told her how she missed her and then finally seeing her granddaughter. She wiped tears in her eyes and asked her name to which we told her name that got her more emotional and then she moved to Frieda. She looked at her and i was a bit afraid that she won't accept her as family but she hugged her and said welcome to the family. Then she met her grandson and hugged him too.

That day i realized that how lucky i am to have a such wonderful family and how much i love them. I wouldn't exchange it for the world.