Reiss Party-3

EREN POV:

We were currently at the port of the Reiss Kingdom. We were greeted by the knight of the king. The knight was a woman surprisingly. She was small about Levi's height and had ginger hair. Her name was Petra. She was assigned to take us to the Palace safely.
After an hour of a carriage ride we finally reached at the Palace. It was just like our palace but a little smaller in height. We were greeted by the king Reiss and her daughter Historia Reiss inside the castle. They both were very nice and had a bright aura aroud them. They told the servants to show us our rooms and to help us with our luggages. Soon we were settled in our room and the servant then led us to dinning hall. We all reached the dinning hall and were once again greeted by Reiss Rod and his Daughter Historia Reiss. They were sitting at the table and on the table was set a very delicious feast. We joined them for the lunch. "So Mr Reiss...when will the party start?" My father asked him. "Umm about 6 PM and i am very honored to have you and Mr Ackerman's family at our party." Reiss said. "Well for the last time i met you Mr Ackerman, Your Kingdom and Mr Yeager's kingdom weren't at the good terms." He asked Mr Ackerman. "Well.... You see, we are kindaa distance relative now cause my Daughter Mikasa Ackerman is the fiance of Eren Yeager the future king of Eldia." Mr Ackerman explained. "Oh that's very nice to hear." Reiss said looking at me and Mikasa. "Thank you" me and Mikasa said. " Well..... My daughter is your age also so she wouldn't mind showing you the kingdom till the party." Mr Reiss said while looking at her daughter. "Ok that would be nice." I replied. Then our parents started talking about something we weren't interested in. We then quickly finished our food and i held Mikasa hand and stood up from my seat. "Will you excuse us." I said and left the room with Mikasa, while me holding Mikasa's hand. Then we went inside our room and thought a short shower wouldn't kill me so i told Mikasa that i am going to take a shower. I hopped onto the shower and while i was showering i heard Mikasa voice with another girl voice i wasn't familiar with. I took my time and ended my shower and quickly got into appropriate clothes. I then exited the bathroom and saw Mikasa talking with Historia. "Hey babe! Historia just asked me to hangout with her. She also told me that she wouldn't mind if you will join us too." Mikasa told me. " Ahh thank you that would be great." I said. "Ok do you all know how to ride a horse?"

A/N: Nope..... Not the horse face but the real horse. So stop commenting on why i let Mikasa ride the horse face. It was an actual horse. You dirty minds!!😑😑😑

"Well i do but Mikasa is still a rookie." I replied. "Ohhh so we can go in the carriage." Historia replied. "No... Me and Mikasa can share a horse." I said. "Ok" she replied. We all then made our way to the stable but what was i looking at was Levi talking to Petra and had a ln actual smile on his face. We didn't want to listen their conversation so we just decided to go past them and get our selve two horses.

A/N: yeah i forgot about Levi but he was  with their parents all along.

After getting our horses, we roamed the city that wasn't that big like ours but was quite happy like ours. We were so lost while wandering around the city with royal gaurds surrounding us to protect us i realized it was almost time for party. We then went back to Palace and quickly went inside our rooms. I was all sweaty cause it was a very hot day. We only have an hour to get ready for the party. Me and Mikasa quickly ran inside the bathroom and undressed our selves and took a shower together but this time we were controling our horny thoughts quite well. We got out from the shower and quickly got into our appropriate clothes for party. And as i expected Mikasa was looking like a godess. "Mikasa... I am so lucky to have you" i said. She then came upto me and kissed me i returned the kiss. " You are looking very handsome." She said. "And you are looking like a godess." I replied. Then a knock came at our door and i opened it to find my mother. "Oh you are looking so handsome." My mother said. "Thanks Mom. You are looking very beautiful too." I said. "Thank you... Now come on lets go to the party room." My mother said. I agreed with her and went to Mikasa grabbed her hand and we went to party room hand in hand. The party room was filled with many royal families all around the world. And as expected the party was pretty boring for us guys. Mikasa, her mom and my mom were talking with some other womens and enjoying there time while me, my dad, Levi and Mr Ackerman were sitting at the table getting bored to death. Soon we were joined by the King Reiss at our table. "The party is pretty boring right?" He stated. "Well.... To be honest....yes" levi stated. "Well i also find it boring and every year i wanted to do something to make this party exciting but my all ideas are rejected by my daughter." He stated. Soon the party ended and i went inisde my room along with Mikasa. She was so tired that she didn't bothered to change her clothes In the bathroom instead she started changing it infront of me. I couldn't control now so i launched my self on her and started kissing her. Soon that thing turned into a make out session and then you know what happened the whole night.