little happiness

EREN POV:

"Mikasa babe! You need to push, the baby is almost here." I said to Mikasa who was giving birth to our baby. "What do you think i am doing?" Mikasa yelled while squeezing my hands tightly. "Mikasa this is the last push then the baby will be here as soon as another contraction hit you need to push." Frieda said. "Okay.... I don't know why i let Eren do this to me." Mikasa said. The last contraction hit her soon and she pushed with all her might.

The room filled with the baby crying. My heart stopped hearing those cries.
" Congratulations it's a very healthy girl." Frieda said. Frieda then handed our daughter to Mikasa after wrapping her in a blanket. I stood beside Mikasa and watch our little daughter. I noticed my daughter's feature and she had brown hairs but her lips and nose were on her mother. "She is as beautiful as her mother." I said to Mikasa as i bent down and kissed my both girl's forehead.

"Mikasa you should rest untill then i will clean your baby." Frieda said and Mikasa give our baby to Frieda. Frieda then left the room to clean our baby.

I then looked at Mikasa in her eyes and smiled. "Thank you for giving me such a beautiful gift, love." I said as i sat down next to Mikasa on the bed. She placed her head on my shoulder. " I love you guys." Mikasa said and we both smiled. "So what are we going to name our little baby?" Mikasa said. "Umm..... What do you think?" I said. "I want to name her after her grandmother." She said and i smiled. "Carla Akane Jäger." We both said in unison.

Soon there was a knock on the door and Frieda came inside with a very clean Carla. " Here you go guys... I think i should give you some time alone." Frieda said and left the room after giving Carla to Mikasa. "You want to hold her?" Mikasa asked. "Of course, I am her father." I said and Mikasa grinned. She then gave me Carla. She was sleeping and i smiled at the sight of my daughter.

She then stirred and started opening her eyes. And now i understand why Mikasa say that my eyes are so beautiful cause Carla has same eyes as me. " She got your eyes." Mikasa said and i smiled as well as her. Carla was looking at us with her green beautiful eyes and then she smiled which made my heart explode. "Awww my baby is so cute." Mikasa Awed.

Carla then started crying and i looked at her in a worried expression. "Mikasa why is she crying?" I asked with an worried expression. Mikasa just chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Eren she is hungry." Mikasa said. "Oo..... Is there anything i can do?" I asked Mikasa. "Yes go and breastfeed her." Mikasa said and my eyes got widened. "What? How can I?" I said in shock. "I was just kidding." Mikasa said and i sighed in relief. "Well you can just sit here so i can rest my head on your shoulder while feeding Carla." Mikasa said and i obligated her order.

Mikasa started breastfeeding Carla and i just sat there and looked at my beautiful girl who was sitting and breastfeeding my daughter. I was about to say something to Mikasa but when i looked at her, she was sleeping while she rested her head on my shoulder. I took Carla from her cause i think she had enough of  her food. I then gently laid down carla on her crib and then helped Mikasa lay down on the bed and kissed her forehead.

Then i went back to Carla and looked at her looking at me. " Daddy's little princess is awake, huh?" I asked her while making funny faces and she smiled. I was surprised cause for a kid who is just born few hours ago, she is very responsive. "So daddy's little princess,after all the scolding and your mother hormones i finally get to see you." I said and she just looked at me. "You know i will spoil you very much and don't tell your mommy i said that." I whispered into her ears. "You know you are named after your grand mother..... *Sigh* well I don't know how is your grand mother right know and what she is doing right know but i am sure that she will be jumping in joy when she will meet you." I said.

I then just talked and talked to my daughter for an hour and then she fall asleep. "You are going to be a very good father." Mikasa said. I looked back and saw her sitting on the bed and looking beautiful as always. " Are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded. "Wait here and i will bring you your food." I said and got up from the chair that was next to the crib and went downstairs to the kitchen.

MIKASA POV:

I sat on the bed waiting for my Eren to come back to the room with food cause i am fucking hungry. ' I really need to stop cursing cause since pregnancy i am cursing a lot and i don't want Carla to learn bad words from anyone especially me.' i thought.

Soon Eren came inside the room with food and my mouth watered. He sat infront of me on the bed and placed the tray on his lap and started feeding me the food. " Eren i am not a toddler." I complained. "Well you are feeding our daughter so the least i can do is feed you till you are in better condition." Eren said while placing the spoon infront of my mouth. I then opened my mouth and ate the food.

I don't know how i got this lucky to have a husband like him....oh sorry fiance. Me and Eren have decided that we both will get married in two months. I really wish that Carla, Mom, Dad and Grisha will be here for my wedding and for some reason i want Levi to also attend my wedding after all he is my cousin.

"Hey so mommy what are you thinking?" Eren said in a playful manner. "Nothing daddy!" I said seductively. "Ahh Mikasa that is very dangerous you know." Eren said and i rolled my eyes. "What is dangerous daddy?" I said more seductively this time and bit my lips. I swear Eren has a bloody nose by now.

Eren wipped his nose and then he passed me a very evil smirk. "Hey if you don't stop... Then i will tie you down on the bed and will ravish you and you will not be able to do a thing." Eren whispered into my ear as he bit my earlobe.

"Uh.... I think i should go to the bathroom. " I said and Eren laughed. I was blushing very badly right now. I shouldn't have teased Eren.

But the most important thing is now that our daughter is here and we will love her unconditionally.

A/N: so guys i knew that i updated this very late but i am finally done with my exams so i will try and update regularly. Thank you.