falling for you!

MIKASA POV:

I woke up next morning and found myself in bed with Eren. He was awake and reading a book. I was still cuddled with him. He then noticed that i was awake. "Oh... You are awake!" Eren exclaimed. " Yeah" i replied while rubbing my eyes. "What are you reading?" I asked him. "Something about ocean,my friend Armin gave it to me." He replied. "Oh...i see. He seems to be a pretty good guy." I said.         " Yeah....he is a very kind, caring and a shy guy. He is my only friend though and we have been friends since i was 5." Eren replied. Hearing these compliments about Armin made me remember my friend Annie,who is totally opposite to Armin. She is very straight forward, cold, doesn't talk to anyone except me. " What are you thinking?" Eren asked me. "Nothing important" i replied. "So what do you wanna do for today?" He asked me. "Ummm let me think about it." I replied. Then suddenly an idea came up to my mind. " You can teach me how to ride a horse." I said with a smile on my face. " Ok that would be great." He replied back with a smile. "Well at first i am hungry so let's head for breakfast." He said and i nodded in reply.

Then we both took a shower one by one and headed for breakfast. After a while our breakfast was done and we then went to the castle's stable. Eren picked up a horse and helped me get on the top of it. As i sat on the horse Eren climbed on the horse too and sat behind me. He then grabbed my hands and also grabbed the rein of the horse. When he grabbed my hand i blushed hard and i felt butterflies in my stomach. I wonder what this feeling is?.

As he was teaching me how to ride a horse. I lost my grip from the rein of the horse and started falling down from the horse. I closed my eyes and waited for the hard landing but instead landing on a hard ground i landed on something soft. I opened my eyes and saw i was laying above Eren. I then realized how much my face was near to him. I was blushing really hard. "Mikasa can you get off me." He said. I then realized i was staring at him for too much long time and i quickly got of him. "Sorry Eren are you alright?" I asked really concerned. "Yeah what about you?" He asked. " I am fine." I assured him. I then tried to got up but i couldn't cause my ankle was twisted while falling off. "Ahhhh!" I screamed in pain. "What happened?" He asked looking really concerned. " I twisted my ankle." I replied.
"Can you walk?" He asked. I shook my head cause I can't walk. Then he did something unexpected, he picked me up bridal style. I blushed hard. He noticed me read face and started laughing. "What! Why are you laughing." I asked him. " Nothing...you just look really cute when you blush." He said. I blushed more. I then gently hit his head. "What was that for?" He asked. "Well that's because of making me feel embarrassed." I said making an angry face. He then smiled. " You know you look even cuter when you smile." He said. I blushed more but instead of hitting him i gave a smile and hold onto him tighter.

Just who are you Eren Yeager. You are making me smile and you are one of those person with whom i feel safe. When you are around i feel like there are butterflies in my stomach. We have only met a few days ago but i think i am falling for you Eren Yeager.

EREN POV:
i took Mikasa to infirmary and let doctor Hanji Zoe examine her foot. She bandaged her foot and gave some cream to rub against her twisted foot when she will be about to sleep. I then helped her get to her to our room. When we got there i helped her lay down on the bed. And then sat near her.

It was past 8:00 clock now and i was very bored. I then rolled toward Mikasa on my bed who was reading a book. I poked her cheek. She didn't answer. I then poked her cheek again and again. Finally she got irritated and closed her book. " What Eren?" She asked looking very pissed. "I am bored." I replied. "So what should i do about it?" She asked.
" Umm lets ask eachother questions?" I suggested. "Well i didn't think you have a brain but you proved me wrong." She said giving a chuckle. "I'll take that as a compliment." I replied. "I'll go first." I said. "Umm do you have boyfriend?" I asked. "I take my words back, you are really dumb. Idiot I don't have a boyfriend i am your fiancé." She replied. " Oh i didn't thought about that." I said. "I suggest we should stop the questioning game cause you are dumb." She said. "Heyyyyy!" I cried. " Sorry but i am going to sleep." She said as she turned around but only to met with her twisted ankle pain. "Oh that reminds me about the cream i have to apply on your ankle." I said. She have me a weird look. "You don't have to the servant will do it." She assured me. "No i have to do this. You are my fiance." I said. She then gave up and i applied the cream on her ankle. While i was applying the cream she was making cute face when it hurts.

Just who are you Mikasa Ackerman. I am falling hard for you.

When i was done with applying cream on her ankle. Instead of sleeping she started reading her book again. I then decided to sleep but i did something unexpected. I put my head on her lap and closed my eyes. And hugged her waist. I can tell she was surprised by my actions but after sometime. I felt her soft hands moving through my hair. I then fall asleep on her lap and at that moment i was at cloud nine.

I have completely fallen for you Princess.