The meeting

(A/N: ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO....SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES)

(Eren's pov):

My name is Eren Yeager and i am nine years old and i am the Prince of Eldia. Eldia have an enemy and it is Hizuru. My father is currently at the meeting with the King of Hizuru at our palace. They are discussing about how this war should be ended.

I currently at the hall of our palace and i was playing with my toys. Next to the hall is the meeting room where is my father at in the meeting with the king of Hizuru.

I wanted to know what my father was discussing with the king of Hizuru and i decided to take a peak of the meeting room. Luckily there wasn't any guard around the meeting room's door. I opened the door slightly and saw my father talking with man with dark blonde hair who i assume must be the king of Hizuru. While i was peaking through the door the the king of Hizuru noticed me and suddenly said to my father"Umm...Mr Yeager there is a kid peaking in the room through the room's door". After he said that my father turned his gaze towards the room's door and noticed me and passed me a smile. "Eren come inside" my father said. I did as he said and went inside. "Mr Ackerman meet my son Eren Yeager...Eren meet Mr Ackerman the king of Hizuru" my father said. He looked at me and gave me a nice smile and changed his eyes direction from me to my father and said" They will look cute together" and with that he left the meeting room. I looked at my father with confusion and asked "what was that about Dad?". "I will explain later son." My father replied will passing me a smile.