Unexpected meeting!

EREN POV:

"My name is Eren Yeager." I told Frieda and she looked at me with her eyes widened. But she soon returned to her calm expression. "Eren Yeager... I see." Frieda said. "Yes..... Do you know me?" I asked her. " Yes i know you...." She said. I found it normal cause i belong from a royal families and probably as well as her too. "My husband talk about you very much." She said. " Wait..... What?" I yelled. " Who is your Husband miss?" I asked. "Well he is the leader of this small town and currently he is out in the woods for hunting with our only son." Frieda told me. " Well you must be hungry?" Frieda asked. I nodded in reply. "Okay wait here i will make food for you." She said. "Thank you!" I replied and followed her to the kitchen.

"So what is your wife name?" She asked.
"Well she is not actually my wife... She is my fiance." I told her. "What's the difference?" She said with a smile. "My name is Mikasa Ackerman." Mikasa told her. "Oh you must be the princess of Hizuru." She said. "Yes... I am." Mikasa said. "Well it's weird cause my husband told me that these two countries are at war." Frieda said. "Well actually to end the war our parents decided that the prince of Eldia must marry the princess of Hizuru." I told her.

As we were having our conversation the front door of the house opened and revealed a little boy about the age of 6. "Mommy i missed you so much." The kid said as he ran towards Frieda and hugged her. "Mommy missed you too...now where is daddy?" She asked. "Daddy is outside talking to some people." The little boy told her. " Ok now introduce yourself to our guests." Frieda said while pointing at us. The little boy looked at us with confusion. "He-hello My name is Andrew... Andrew Yeager." The kid said. My eyes got widened and i looked at the kid with shock. " Frieda.... What did you said your husband name was?" I asked ber with confusion.

She was about to open her mouth but the front door opened first. There stood a tall man with blonde hair and a beard and with glasses. I looked at the man with shock.

The man standing there was looking at me with his eyes widened. "E-Eren." He managed to say. "What, How?" I said. "Zeke what are you doing here?" I yelled. I was very angry because of the fact he left us without saying a single word and i was also very happy to see my brother after 6 years. He then ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I hesitantly hugged him back with tears rolling down my eyes. " Eren.... I missed you so much." Zeke said between his sobs. "I missed you too Zeke." I said while also crying. "I am sorry Eren for disappearing like this." He said. "It's okay...its the past now." I said.

After we wiped down our tears we all sat down on the table in awkward silence.
" How is Mom and Dad?" He asked.
" They are fine." I told him. "That's great...so how did you came here?" He asked. I then explained him the whole thing of how we fall down from the hill except Mikasa pregnancy. "........ And when i got here i found out that Mikasa is pregnant." I told him while holding Mikasa hand. "What.... What is your relationship with Mikasa?" He asked. "Oh i forgot to tell you... Zeke meet Mikasa again my fiance and soon to be wife." I told him. "Congratulations Eren.... Ohhh god how much have you grown up." He said while wiping the tears in his eyes. "So you have a son now?" I said. "Yeah we had him when i left home. He said. "That reminds me.... Why you left home?" I asked him in anger. "Calm down little brother." He said. " Long story short..... I met Frieda in a meeting and i fall in love when i first saw her. We then talked to our parents about our marriage but as you know about Dad, he didn't agreed and as well as Frieda's father. Then we made a plan to leave our homes and start a new life. We found this place and in the first we live alone here and then some people started coming here and we welcomed them here so now this is our little home." He explained.

Soon we finished all of our food and i talked with Zeke and my nephew Andrew. "Hey what do you think about coming back home?" I asked him. "Well if everything is settled so i might think." He said. "Ok that's good." I said. " Where is Mikasa?" Zeke asked. "She is in the kitchen with Frieda." I told him. " Zeke I don't know how long we will live here so where should we live?" I asked him. "You can stay at our guests room and then me and the villagers will help you make a new house and you can be my chief." He said. "Thank you very much Zeke." I told him. Mikasa and Frieda then came inside the dinning room. "Eren i am sleepy." Mikasa said. "Okay....Zeke can you show us the guest room." I asked him and he showed us the room gladly. I then thanked him and went inside the room with Mikasa.

"It was a very unexpected day right?" I asked Mikasa. "Yes... Yes it is." Mikasa said while laying down on the bed. I then got an idea. I sat up on the bed and placed my ear on the not so swollen belly of Mikasa. "Hey kiddo i am your daddy. How are you doing in there?... Just so you know even if mommy and daddy didn't see you they love you very much..... We are waiting for you." I said as i kissed Mikasa belly and then laid down beside her. " I am telling you Eren you are going to be an overprotective father." Mikasa said. "What do you want the kid to be?" I asked her. " I want a baby boy?" She said. "Well i want a baby daughter." I told her. She then grabbed her hand and gently placed both of our hands to her belly. We both then slept peacefully as i gently rubbed Mikasa belly the whole night.