it's you!!

EREN POV:

6 years later:

Its been 6 years since my dad told me that i have to marry the princess of Hizuru. I am now 15 years old. I still haven't met my future wife but today i am going to meet her cause today is our engagement ceremony.

Currently I was in my room with my best friend Armin Arlet. Armin Arlet is the son of the General of Eldia's army
'COMMANDER ERWIN SMITH'. Armin is my only friend and we always hang out a lot but mostly in the castle cause i am not allowed to go outside the castle.

"Eren i think you should start getting ready for the engagement ceremony cause it's in only two hours." Armin said to me. I looked at the clock and saw the time was 6 pm i then nodded to Armin in reply. Armin then left my room and i started getting ready.

I got ready and saw the time was 7:15 still a quarter hour left till the ceremony. I then decided to go to the castle garden and roam there for a bit.

I reached the castle ground and started walking in the garden. As i was walking in the garden i noticed an unfamiliar figure standing near the garden's fountain. I made my way upto the figure and saw a girl about my age standing there. " Hey who are you?? I have never seen you around here?" I asked the girl. The girl startled when i called her. " You scared me" the girl said.  " Well that didn't answered my question" i said to the girl. " Oh... What happened to my manners i am Mikasa Ackerman...its nice to meet you Umm Mr......??" The girl replied. When i heard Ackerman i quickly understood its her..she is the one with whom i am being forced to marry with. "Eren Jeager...my name is Eren Jeager" i replied. "Oh.... So it's you!" She said in a way like she was watching a piece of trash. " So you are the girl i am going to spend my whole life with? " I replied in a rude manner. " Eren come on the ceremony is about to start" i heard Armin yelling as he was making his way to us. When he came closer to us he noticed Mikasa and looked at me with confusion. " Umm..Eren who is she?" Armin asked me. "Why don't you ask her yourself?" I replied to Armin. " I am Mikasa Ackerman the princess of Hizuru." Mikasa said. Armin then looked a bit shock and quickly bow down his head. " Oh i am sorry i didn't realize who you were." Armin said still bowing. " Oh it's okay and you don't have to bow to me" mikasa replied. " Okay thank you" Armin replied . " Okay...now we have to go because the ceremony is going to start soon." Armin said. We both nodded together and started getting towards the ceremony hall.

A/N: sorry again short chap plz forgive me on this one next one will almost be around 1000 words.