Explaining to do!

EREN'S POV:

After the king of Hizuru left our palace i decided to ask my dad what was the conclusion of the meeting was but i then decided to ask him at dinner about the meeting.

Dinner was going to be around at the time of 8:00 pm and currently it was 7:10 pm. Till then i decided to just go to the castle's garden and enjoy some alone time.... I was pretty mature for a boy who was 9. Well as i was going to the palace garden i heard yelling from my parent's room. I got worried because it was the first time my parents were fighting.

I then went to their room and knock the room's door. Not so late my mother opened the door and seem a bit confused.
" Eren ..honey what are you doing here??" My mom asked me.
"Mommy...why where you guys fighting??" I asked my mom. "Why don't you ask your daddy?" My mom replied while giving my father a death glare. My dad chuckled nervously cause my mother's death glare can be really terrifying. "Go on explain this to your son..come on" my mom said to my father. My dad then rub the back of his head and started talking "Eren you see......Umm today i have met the king of Hizuru and the war between us is now over but under one circumstance....he demanded that the war will only stop when you and his daughter will marry eachother in the near future." My eyes widened after hearing this shocking news. I looked at my mom so she can say anything but she gave me "don't look at me now" look. "But..bu..but" i was about to say something but my father cut me t in the mid sentence and said "Eren do you want this war to end?". I nodded in reply. " Then tou have to do this for the sake of our kingdom and for the sake of peace." My dad said while patting my back.
After i heard this and gave it a thought and thought that it will not be any worst if she will tolerate with me. I then nodded to my dad in reply and my father gave me a half-hearted smile and gave me hug.

(A/N: sorry short chapter but i have homework to do so i will try to make it longer next time)