*BANG BANG BANG* I whine at the loss of his warmth when he pulls away "Sorry babe, maybe later". I sigh deeply, the first intimate touch we've shared in over a week, and even that was cut short "Always later". There's a short silence while he plants a loving kiss on my neck "You know who you married babe". "JON... YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS SHIT!!" Upon hearing Dave's raised voice, we both scurry out the bathroom "What's goin on?". "Jon... There's a concern for the band's safety... we can't let you leave then come back... there's too much risk... either we do the show tonight and we cancel tomorrows show... do it at a later date maybe? or do both shows today" I can see his weary heart plummet to its death after hearing Doc's news. His mind is racing with so many thoughts. I know he genuinely won't want to come back later but the thought of two shows in one day will kill them. If they aren't already tired enough, just make them do two shows a night to kill them off. The room chills with an eerie silence, all of their eyes fixed on Jon. "I'll just tell them to cancel" He spins on his heels and heads back to the door "Wait!!". I can't believe he's doing this. "Bon Jovi doesn't cancel... we do it for the kids... we'll do both tonight" He turns to face the guys and they all look like they've seen a ghost "For the kids?". "For the kids" They all come to a realization and nod in agreement. 

"Jon... you can't do this baby... you're already so tired... I mean... have you even seen yourself?" He shrugs his shoulders and sighs deeply "Bon Jovi don't cancel". "Baby please... you know I keep my mouth shut, I don't ever get involved but I'm always here for you.... but... you're all already hanging by a string... this will push you all over the edge... you have to trust me Jon" He's silent for a moment, the wheels turning in his mind while he thinks "I don't wanna let anyone down". "I can't believe you... Jon... I told you... don't put your faith in them but you do... every single time you do" His nostrils flare with a sharp sigh, his eyes widening with anger "Oh, you mean that vague goodbye message? yeah, that cleared up a lot of shit babe... thanks a lot". "You ungrateful bastard... I already told you too much by telling you that!!" He scoffs and rolls his eyes like car wheels which urges my anger on "Sure... whatever.... look you're not gonna tell me what to do.... you may be my wife but you ain't gonna tell me shit about how to do my job!!". Out of pure rage and anger, my hand launches at his face, connecting with his cheek. He gasps in shock and clutches his rosy cheek, his lips searching for the right words to say. My heart cracks right down the middle when I see the heartbroken look on his face. I sigh deeply and head over to the door, grabbing the handle. "You still my girl?" His voice is breathy and so full of shock "Always". 

I'm currently sitting in the hallway with a bunch of other people, waiting for the guys to lifelessly wander past. My mind has been replaying the slap on a loop since I left and I feel so awful for it. The look on his face is enough to make my heart sore with grief. I'm torn from my thoughts when I hear the rabble enter from the other side of the hall but I can't bring myself to look, knowing he's going to be at the front. The cluster of footsteps grows louder and louder, acting as a reminder of what I have to face. My eyes are fixated on my lap when a hand comes swooping in, hovering in front of my face. Hesitantly, I lift my head to see Jon holding his hand out to me. My god, does he look gorgeous in his stage getup. He's wearing his leather jacket, jeans, and sunglasses. Without even thinking, my hand slides inside his, allowing me to enjoy his warmth. "You comin up to watch the show babe?" My heart swells at his luscious voice, I could listen to him all day "Yeah". I watch as he nods and heads out the door, followed closely by a cameraman, Richie, Dave, T, and Al. 

A good 10 minutes into the show, I head up to the side of the stage to see them just finishing 'I'd die for you'. They jump straight into 'Wild in the streets' ripping up the stage with their presence. Jon grabs the mic and takes off along the stage, flicking his fluffy mane and jaunting his hips. When he's backstage, he looks so exhausted but as soon as he's on stage, it's as if his exhaustion is of no matter anymore. The fans jump and squeal with excitement, wishing they could reach out and touch him.  He gets so lost in the moment that whatever is going on in his life seems to drift to the back of his mind until later.