I got sunshine

12th July 1987 / Toronto / Canada 

Jon's POV 

"Noooo......Jonnyyy..... I--I don--Don't wan....clothes" Batting my hands away as I desperately struggle to dress her naked body. "But baby.... I just want you to be comfortable" She wriggles her curves around on the bed, earning the odd smirk from me as I let my eyes take in every line on her gorgeous figure. "P--Please.... Jonny..... Let's sleep.....naked" Her small hands tugging on my belt in hopes it will disappear. My eyes search hers, sighing deeply when the beauty of her emerald apertures holds me captive "Alright..... But only sleepin mind.... I mean it... we're not having sex when you're drunk". "I don wanna have sex.... I wanna sssleep" Slurring out her words with the most heavenly smile gracing her rosebud lips. "Hmm.... you're so beautiful" Cooing as my lips swoop in for a gentle kiss. I'm so thankful she's not a complicated drunk, or at least she hasn't been so far. 

After I practically tear my clothes from my body, we slide into bed, our legs tangled together with her head resting nicely on my chest. As we lay there, wrapping her in my arms, a warm glow radiates from her body, illuminating the room. I've noticed from time to time, she glows like a star in the night sky. Her skin just lights up at certain moments, like this moment when she's content and happy. I haven't necessarily told her about it, it's one of those beautifully kept secrets I have to myself and it only usually happens around me so thankfully I don't have to explain that to anyone. My hands lightly caress the smooth skin of her waist, causing her to release a small giggle and as soon as the giggle echoes from her lips, the glow grows brighter "Mmm your hands feel nice". "You happy there babe?" Tightening my grip round her small frame, squeezing her closer to me. "Couldn't be happier" Cooing and sighing sweetly into the crook of my neck. The warm glowing aura grows brighter by the second, like my very own star, lighting up the darkness in my life. Suddenly it grows dull to the point I can't see anything in the room and it's not until I hear her light snoozes that I realise she's fast asleep.

 I didn't notice the glowing straight away, at first I thought it was just the sun creeping in or an unusually bright bulb. That was until one night after a show, we had the most romantic sex and she started to glow, nearly lit the whole room up. I very nearly jumped through the roof with shock but after a minute or so, I realised just how beautiful it was and I don't think she realises it happens, that was a year ago now. The more I think about it, the more worried I become, what if someone found out about it? tried to hurt her? take her away from me?, I can't let that happen, I have to protect her. 

14th July 1987 / Ottawa / Canada

Rosie's POV

"I guess you say..... what can make me feel this way....... my girl..." Giggling and smiling out the lyrics while my hips sway and wind to the melody. The music completely consumes me in a bubble of happiness and joy. I've been feeling so happy lately and it's actually rather contagious seeing as the band have been on cloud nine as well. "Talkin bout my girl..... my girl" Spinning round and pouncing my way round the room. The light creeping in through the window isn't too bright, yet the room is brighter than ever, which is certainly unusual, but I'm putting it down to good lighting. 

The door swings open when I'm in the middle of bouncing around the room, belting out the lyrics to Stevie Wonder-- Signed, Sealed, delivered. Richie and Jon look on around the room in awe and surprise, wondering what on earth is going on. "Geez... this room is bright.... where is that light comin from?" Richie scans the dressing room in hopes of finding the source of the light "Oh uhh just good wiring I think Rich". The amount of happiness and joy surging through my body is becoming too much to handle, I'm practically bouncing off the walls. I bounce my way to Jon and leap into his arms, giggling and smiling into a soft kiss "Hey baby". I drop back to the floor and continue bouncing and dancing round the room to the music, giggling away to myself.