He speaks to me

August 1989 

Jon's POV

"No Jon.... I don't know about this"  She twists her face, showing the unsurety in her eyes "It's okay baby... I'll be right here.... I just wanna try it out... Do you trust me?". "Of course I trust you.... but I don't trust myself... I'm not in control... what if I hurt you?" I cup her cheek and caress circles in her skin in an attempt to soothe her "I trust you baby... don't worry... everything will okay...". I lean in and plant a delicate kiss on her lips. When I pull away her skin is already radiating a beautiful glow "okay... now close your eyes". She slowly closes her eyes over and breathes deep. "Now... think back to when you and him were in the room... say what happened and how you felt" She elicits a shaky sigh and bites her lip "well... I found out he was stealing... I told him I was going to tell you everything.... I felt so angry... so disappointed because.... I felt responsible... like I was supposed to protect you from this... I should have done a better job but when I tried to leave he stopped me and hit me... I went flying into the coffee table but... when I got up... I realised that I wasn't in pain... it didn't even hurt.... he went to hit me again and... I raised my hand up". She gasps in shock and raises her hand up, creating a shield of light in front of her. "You're okay... it's okay..." She coos at the sound of my voice, allowing her to lower her hand "He panicked... and I wasn't sure what he was going to do so I just... flicked my wrist and he kneeled down... it was like Something inside of me knew exactly what to do". 

"What happened then baby? You're doing great" I rub her arm to encourage her on "I was looking down on him kneeling on the floor and I felt... powerful... but I also felt... responsible for him too... like I needed to show him he did wrong... so I--". My mouth drops open when a set of wings sprout from her back, long beautiful white wings "Yeah... keep goin". "But when I started to speak.... my voice changed... it sounded..... different" My breath hitches when her voice starts changing ever so slightly and her hair looks golden blonde instead of bleached blonde. "Then... he looked into my eyes and... it was as if he was a different man..." I slowly reach out and slide my fingers into hers and her skin feels warmer than usual "open your eyes". "But what if I hurt you?" Her voice sounds distorted... slightly deeper and more majestic "You won't... I trust you... I love you baby". Her lips curve into the most beautiful smile I've ever seen just as she opens her eyes. My mouth drops open with shock and surprise at just how beautiful she is. Her hair golden and her eyes are icy blue like little icicles. Her skin is as precious as shimmering ivory. Her beauty truly has no parallel, but of course, they do say angels are the most beautiful beings. "What is it... Jon?" I gasp at how glorious and angelic her voice is "so.... beautiful.... I love you..  so much". She smiles wide, her eyes flashing with a wisdom, telling me she's lived long beyond her years. "I... love.... you" As she trails off, her head tips back with a loud gasp "What is it? What's wrong?".

After a minute of complete silence  she lifts her head and looks me deep in the eyes. Before I even have a chance to ask her what happened  she bursts into tears, her appearance and aura returning to normal "NO!!! PLEASE NO!!". "What is it? Please tell me what's wrong?" I encase her in my arms and caress her with love "He spoke to me". "Who did? Who spoke to you" She gasps and pants into my chest before pulling away " He wants me back Jonny".

. . .

Rosie's POV

"There was a great war..... probably about a thousand years ago.... Lucifer against.... god...... angels against demons..... I was born in heaven..... because angels are made.... so to give us a chance..... god sent all of us down to earth..... he separated us up.... sending us to different countries until the day came where he would call us all back" He balls his hair up into his fist, sighing deeply "But..... so..... your twin brother? your family? ..... us meeting? was that even real? or was that all planned?". "..... my twin brother was also an angel but he really did die Jon.... and so did my family.... my mother really did give birth to us.... and they really did die..... I grieved them..... lost them.... everything I went through is real..... I had nothing to do with meeting you.... I still have no idea how that happened.... but one thing I know for sure is.... I love you.... so much" He lifts his head and looks me in the eyes as if he's searching for something "I love you too.... Rosie". He pulls me in for a warm embrace, stroking and caressing my back "I'm not letting him take you.... You're staying with me.... staying right here.... with me". "Are you gonna fight god Jonny? You know you can't do that" He pulls away, his thumb grazing my cheek "I'd fight heaven and hell to keep you baby".