4 - Tucker

————
Warnings: Violence, language, Shou Tucker
________________________________

"Let's make this quick Lenny."

Once again you were back in the interrogation room, a little later in the morning than you initially intended due to the late night you had.

"Tell me where your leader is and I'll leave you alone," you leaned back in your chair with your arms crossed, keeping a calm demeanor.

"Has anyone told you how beautiful you look when you're angry?"

Just as before, he was not budging. No threat of physical punishment pushed him over the edge and he continued to harass you. He wore an aggravating smirk you wanted to rip right off his face.

The Elric brothers decided to partake in today's interrogation, hoping some sort of information about the stone might leak from his mouth. Though the only thing they were getting was unbelievably irritated. Lenny was a huge, disgusting, perverted man. And even if his back and forth between sexual harassment and joking about your trauma was only to get a rise out of you, it made Edward's body numb with seething rage.

"You..." You clenched your jaw and reached across the table, grabbing him by his collar and forcing him out of his seat.

"You know it's almost a shame Liam was killed, he might've been useful if he was here a little longer, too bad you had to watch his throat get sliced wiiide open..." his voice that had teased you before lowered several octaves and deeply darkened.

Your eyes went wide and your body tensed, your face turned a sickly shade and you quickly let go of his shirt. You stared at him in silence, tempted to abandoning your life mission just to personally drag him to hell.

You finally stood up aggressively, letting your chair fall back behind you. "Yeah whatever, go rot in hell you dirty old pig," you spat and turned on your heal to leave the room.

Your body started trembling uncontrollably as past terrors replayed in your mind. Blood, death, and a ten year old girl crying for help.

"Sick bastard," Edward mumbled under his breath with an intense glare on the murderer, following after you before he brought his own wrath upon him. Alphonse rested a hand on your shoulder, stopping you from walking.

"Are you okay?" He spoke softly, seeing on your face how deeply you were struck. You stood in the empty hall, staring at your hands and trying to get rid of the illusion of blood all over you. You shoved your hands in the pocket of your uniform and turned your head towards him with a weary smile.

"I'm fine," an obvious lie. But if you told the truth, they'd strap you down and wheel you to a mental hospital.

"(Y/n), this guy you're looking for, who is he exactly?" Edward questioned you to have a better understanding of your mission.

You composed yourself, crossing your arms over your chest. "The man responsible for my brothers murder. I don't know his name, or what he looks like," but you could hear his voice. You met him once, he was well disguised but his voice was unforgettable. "But Lenny does, and he's the only thing I've got right now."

"Strong ambition for someone who has so little to go off of," Edward remarked.

"I'll give my life to put him in hell," you muttered.

There was a moment of silent observing and deep thinking.

"Ah, I finally found you," second Lieutenant Jean Havoc came running up behind you. Blonde, attractive, and girl crazy.