~ Chapter 16 ~

Chapter 16

Words: 1147

"But ..."

Phil thought and that was enough encouragement to, in that agonizingly panicked second, wrap his arms around Dan's waist and pull him tighter to his body. He didn't care about that anymore, he felt himself drift and drown in the bliss that was Dan's lips on his, kissing him passionately.

Dan put as much emotion as he could into the kiss to show Phil how he felt. He was done waiting and everything was going to be out in the open soon anyway. Might as well get it out the way so Phil can make his final judgement. Dan felt a tug in his chest when Phil's arms wrapped around him and his lips started to respond. Dan was honestly shocked Phil was kissing him back at all but he sure as hell wasn't complaining. 

Dan's fingers slid into Phil's hair and kissed him more firmly with a bit more confidence. Phil responded, squeezing Dan's hips and kissing back eagerly. Dan's hands slid down to Phil's chest and lightly pressed, pushing him back on the sofa until he was lying flat with Dan straddling him. Their lips didn't break once. Dan ran his tongue along the seam of Phil's lips and he parted them, letting Dan's tongue into his mouth.

Both of them moaned when their tongues touched, taking the kiss up a notch into a proper make out session. Phil felt his heart thump faster as Dan's tongue roamed around his mouth and his grip on Dan's hips tightened again. Dan broke their kiss, but only to trail them down Phil's jaw to his neck. Phil whined when he felt Dan's lips kiss and suck at his neck but it soon turned into a groan when Dan bit down whilst grinding their hips together.

"Oh god." Phil choked.

Dan left a few love bites before kissing back up to Phil's lips, kissing him passionately once again. Phil's fingers rubbed a patch of exposed skin on Dan's hip before sliding his hands up Dan's shirt and caressing his chest. Dan sighed into the kiss, fitting their hips together again. 

"Shit Dan!" Phil growled and flipped them over. Dan stared up at Phil, swallowing once he saw the dark glint of lust in Phil's eyes. He smirked before ducking to Dan's neck and giving it the same treatment Dan gave him. Dan moaned loudly since his neck was a lot more sensitive than Phil's. Phil smirked against the sensitive skin before kissing down to his collar bones, unbuttoning his shirt as he went. 

Dan's breath hitched when he felt Phil's fingers removing his shirt. "Holy fuck, we're actually doing this. I really hope he doesn't mind I'm Kira because I could so get used to this." Dan thought as the last button was undone and his shirt discarded. Phil proceeded to kiss down Dan's chest and Dan gawped as he reached the waist line of his jeans. With shaky hands, he pulled Phil back up for a rough kiss and slid his hands under Phil's shirt, pushing it up his stomach. They only broke the kiss to get it over Phil's head before they were lip locked once more.

Phil fit their hips together again and Dan gasped, biting his lip. He craved more contact and felt nervous and excited as Phil started working on his belt. Finally it unbuckled and Phil pulled Dan's jeans down his long legs and completely off. Dan felt exposed and anxious but wanted Phil so badly. He moaned and arched his back when he felt Phil's hand cup his crotch and palm him through the fabric of his boxers. "Shit, Phil." Dan moaned out, bucking into the touch.

Phil swallowed, Dan looked so gorgeous. He was a little flushed, red lips parted, hair curling and panting a little. Phil gasped when he felt Dan grab his belt and start frantically unbuckling it. Soon enough they were both down to their boxers, panting and hard. Dan reached up, wrapping his arms round Phil's neck and his legs round his waist. Phil thought it would be best to go to his room, rather than carry on, on the couch. He lifted Dan up and carried him out.

~

Dan blinked his eyes open and smiled to himself when he saw Phil's blissed out and sleepy face. That was a sight Dan would love to wake up to every morning. He bit his lip, he really hoped Phil would take the news well because he really didn't want to lose him. After the night they had together, he really hoped Phil loved him enough to see past being 'L' and look at Dan as someone who can change. 

Besides, Dan was sacrificing a lot for Phil. He's sacrificing half of PJ's life, he's sacrificing the death note, he's sacrificing his chance to go to heaven because after death he will go to neither heaven nor hell. It's the price he has to pay for being Kira. 

Finally Phil's eyes blinked open and he frowned before his eye sight settled on Dan. He smiled when he remembered the previous night. The Kira case had vanished from his mind and he was so content with Dan snuggled into his side - in his arms.

"Good morning." Phil grinned.

"Morning gorgeous." Dan smiled, reaching out and tucking a lock of black hair behind Phil's ear. Phil smiled and leaned forward, giving Dan a sweet peck. 

"Last night was ... incredible. I just ... I don't know." Phil giggled and Dan grinned but it slowly vanished. He needed to tell him ... maybe not right there but during breakfast. 

"Let's get some breakfast ... then we need to talk." Dan sighed. Phil frowned a little before sighing and nodding.

"Yeah, we should." He confirmed. Dan sat up and went to get dressed and start breakfast but was tugged back into another firm kiss. Dan smiled and kissed back, glad to able to have this moment with Phil, even if it was his last. He grabbed whatever clothes Phil had laying around and tugged it on before making his way into the kitchen.

"Busy night?" Dan froze and looked in horror as Ryuk sat at the breakfast bar, eating an apple.

"Oh fucking hell." Dan mumbled. 

"Look, if you wanted me out of the house all you had to do was say. I didn't exactly enjoy coming home to ... that." Ryuk cackled.

"Shut up, I didn't think it would get that out of hand." Dan yawned, filling the kettle with water.

"You haven't been telling me what's going on Dan." Ryuk narrowed his eyes.

"Phil is L. I love him." Dan stated simply.

Ryuk burst into a fit of laughter. "Guess that makes things more complicated."

"Guess so ... and I'm giving up the Death Note."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it <3

~HelloAnonymousWriter~