Markos Amanodel: CXLV

Start from the beginning

"Weuruzfid syieal." Victoro chided, a spell formed at his side, knitting together Markos recognized the figure of a nine-tailed cat. Shit- spiritual weapon. He jumped back but not before feeling its necrotic damage hit his leg.

'He is using a cat! Why does everyone have a spare cat to kill us with?!'

"Oh come on! Victoro! If I tell you how to get the old Lord of lies to love you, will you stop this?!" He screamed, the priest did not look amused. "We can just talk about this, I know the guy he owes me a favor like don't worry-" He was cut off. Markos rolled on the floor dodging another spine attack, Victoro scooped up his rapier from the ground. 'Heh.. gotcha.' He grinned, quivering fear reached his mind. Electric fury exploded when Victoro moved, triggering booming blades' second attack. "C'mon.." He grinned sadistically. "Let's drop the cult stuf-" a part of him really wanted to do it, he desperately wanted to convince the man to stop. He had been there.. At the behest of gods, part of him wanted to help the Lord.

"Do you understand how things work down there?" Victoro demanded, the man rushed in with his rapier. Markos narrowly evaded the blow. Dammit, this priest was so skilled! His attacks were fast and elegant catching even the smallest weaknesses in Markos's defense. "How long has it been since you were down there?"

"How long?" Markos pondered the question. "Between three-two hundred or so years!- Oh it was last March wasn't it.. Not relevant!" Victoro looked enraged.

"Contracts are contracts." The Lord scarled. Alrighty.. He clearly wasn't happy.

*FLICK* Markos leaped out of the way feeling a row of spines hit the ground behind him.

"I'll beat the shit out of you! And you're mom!" He giggled, swatting a few spines away. "How's silver taste bitch?!" Markos threw his trident drawing a sea of blood from the spined devil who apparently could not fly properly. The answer, as it turns out. Was something he didn't want! The Devil grabbed hold of a ledge before flicking its enormous bony appendage. Spines flew at him faster than he could dodge. "Foqal." The incantation couldn't have happened sooner. A massive yellow arcane whispering shield appeared over him glazing off the spines like twigs. "I- Honestly?" Markos asked. "I was kinda fearful for my life.. That was pretty good. Good job!" He gave the devil a thumbs up. "Listen. Listen- stop glaring at me like that! You want a pension?" It flared a little brighter to his question.

'We give out pensions?' NO! No, we don't voice number six thirty-three.

"No." The Devil smeared in infernal. Markos dodged a knife and summoned his trident back. "I recognized a certain dog when I see one." W...what? His shoulders fell a little with shock. That.. was.. He wasn't.. A.. "I remember when you were there! Trailing that chaos!" It.. It was there all those years ago? Markos jumped off his own arcane shield when the wind behind him picked up. Victoro charging.

"T-that's just.. Mean.. hey.." He stuttered out. He wasn't a dog.. She.. he was more to her.

"Really? How's your master doing?" Victoro laughed.

"I don't have one!" Markos screamed in response, his eyes a little tearful.

*HYREAHRLETROOOOOM* The room shook with a massive explosive noise, Markos glanced over his shoulder seeing Vestus fall to the ground with Riu in his clutches. No. A large giant stumbled to a standing position over Vestus. It was disgusting looking, leaking with pus and mucus. Charred black skin and metal rods protruding from it.

"Ha.. HA!" It chuckled in echoing laughter. "I've killed both of ya! Father and son!" It was bleeding from a hundred different places, one arm looked to be torn off and its body seemed to be clawed apart- wait. What?