Alekzandr Ikorov: CXXXVIII

Start from the beginning

*"Ready?"* Markos's familiar asked him, Riu stood behind him, her mace ready. Alekzandr nodded. *"Riu.. You take the leader of the magic.. That blonde dude.. Alekz.."*

"Da bol'shoy Karaad shar pogloshchayet." Alekzandr cursed.

*KREAKRVREBROOOOOM*

Alekzandr let off the fireball at the ritual circle. He felt the spear whip by as a man cried out from below in agony.

At that very moment the furthest point of the balcony began to crumble, he reacted quickly but realized he was in no danger. Had his fireball weakened the balcony? Below the fireball made impact with the center of the cult striking the ritual circle, it let off a small yet loud explosion fire shooting everyone in every direction. Then. From the point of impact a small bead seemed to swell up-

*DERVBKROOM*

An even louder explosion now. Fire radiated in the pattern of Rushiki writing spreading out like a sonic boom, Alekz covered his nose. He watched bits of exploded cultists shoot off into the brazier atop the cross. Speaking of which he examined pit of fire, it looked like a golden bowl held by an angelic figure. "Markos!" Riu screamed. Alekzandr had been so caught up in the attack he hadn't realized what happened. The Aasimar dove off the side of the balcony plummeting nearly two hundred feet down; her wings appeared behind her back and she caught the boy, Markos had fallen on the collapse of the balcony corner. On the ground, Victoro was reeling in agony with a spear stuck out of his arm, behind him Amalia had halted her chant and looked terrified beyond grief. The cultists had been reduced greatly now he counted only around twenty-six, maybe less than even that. Rage settled on Victoro's face when Markos touched the ground with Riu hovering over him. Like a fool, one half-burnt cultist charged his friends from behind.

*Chn-flink*

Alekzandr racked the action of his rifle after firing a simple; "Kever ont." Victoro seemed to stare daggers into Markos on the ground. It made Alekzandr grin, the silent sniper, the white death. He cracked his neck knowing he still had another third-level spell within him, he could cast fireball again. He saw Victoro mutter something to a blonde woman who ran somewhere back. "Time to help my comrades." Alekzandr raised his rifle, already hearing the sounds of engagement below him, Markos and Victoro clashing, Riu was screaming in some kind of brawl. "Kever ont.." He chanted sending out another blast to the back of the forces, he didn't want to use his fireball just yet, it could prove disadvantageous. He racked the action of Segiri using his right hand and looked for another target. He was going to kill these bastards for putting Rishall in harm's way.

*SLEEEGRRR*

Alekzandr spun around and fired. His flaming bolt dusted off the enormous tablet doors side narrowly missing the blonde girl who'd emerged from the hidden tunnel. No wonder he couldn't hear her coming.. She was decent looking, with grey stormy eyes and blonde hair. Her clothes were odd, wearing a mixture of dark black and crimson robes. All of which sat over brown leather and pink overalls. 'Huh?' He grabbed Segiri's bolt pulling it back for another spell.

"RAEAGH!" The woman let out a guttural scream charging him, he yanked the bolt back, but she closed the distance too quickly for him. A dagger in her hand. Alekzandr had mere seconds to try and kick at her when the knife sunk into his leg.

"GAH!" He yelled pulling up his right leg, he slammed it into her chest. Pushing the light woman back. "Lordakr aya raketa!" pin-like missiles erupted from the tip of his rifle swerving and arching in the air whilst the woman performed mild maneuvers to try and avoid them. She was in for a rude awakening. Her blonde hair was swept up from the movement force, three of the blue masses converged around her like hawks honing into their target.