"My body? So a workout?" Levi asked with a grin.

"Exactly"

"Well before you both run off and leave me with these monsters at least help me clean up." ______ said as she wiped Kenji's mouth with a napkin.

Katsuki looked at her giving a gentle nod before standing up.

"Better yet how about you go upstairs and relax. We got the kids for today." He smiled walking to Kyori as he picked him up.

"What?! you said workout!" Levi said standing up in disbelief.

"We'll get to that soon" Katsuki told him as he set Kyori down then grabbed Kenji from _____.

"You're seriously volunteering for this?" She asked as he nods.

"I'll have an extra hand. Plus if something goes wrong I'll throw them to you." Katsuki said as _____ sighed.

"Fine..be careful with them." _____ said as he nods smiling motioning for Levi to get up.

"Kenji, Kyori come here, let's go to the yard!" Katsuki said as he walked to the door.

Levi got up holding his plate as the twins ran right under him.

"Geez.."

_____ took the plate from him. "You'll get use to it. Go on I got this." She said as he nods.

"Thanks for the food." He said before walking out to follow Katsuki where he saw the twins both attacking his legs.

Katsuki set the gym equipment outside on the ground. He pulled out the bench press and some other necessities he bought years ago.

Kenji pushed the 5 pound ball around struggling a bit giggling as Kyori followed behind.

Levi closed the yards door as he walked to the backyard over to Katsuki.

"So you just have a full ass gym in your house too?" Levi asked raising a brow as he walked to the weights.

"I hardly use it. I'm always at my agency's gym so these just waste away. But now we can put them to good use. Grab a weight- boys! Don't touch that!"

Levi watched as Katsuki ran to the twins. He just leaned down and grabbed the 50 pound weights and smirked.

Hell ya.

***
They spent hours working out, boxing, doing all sorts of exercises.

Kenji and Kyori followed and copied Levi and their fathers moves giggling as they run around the yard.

***
Levi sat down on the ground panting as he wiped his forehead with a towel.

Katsuki smirked looking down at him as he just drank water.

"Alright...I'll accept that defeat." Katsuki said as Levi laughed.

"Accept?! Please I beat the crap out of you." Levi said throwing the towel at Katsuki's torso.

Kenji babbled running to the towel just to do the same to Katsuki.

Levi smiled at Kenji as Katsuki bent down picking him up.

"Alright that's enough. How are you two not tired yet?" Katsuki asked looking at Kenji then Kyori who was curiously looking around as he walked on the grass.

"I gotta admit they aren't as bad as I thought they'd be." Levi said as he stood up.

"The hell. They're my kids obviously they'll be amazing." Katsuki said earning a laugh.