Fun facts

I'm gonna do this in bullet points essentially. Plus images of the kiddos attached at the end.

Igneous and Quartz' three kids have names, Margo, Bulwark and Porphry. Porphry is the runt of the litter and is a student at the Redstone Academy. They eventually get into firework/explosives making. Bulwark is mute (I was thinking maybe he has nonverbal autism? The reason I'm unsure is because I, while I am autistic myself, am unsure how to properly cover an identity like that) I hc Iggy as autistic so the two of them have some amount of similar experiences. Bulwark communicates mainly via sign language and whistling (Magnorites have a separate language that consists of whistling) and he charts the stars. Margo is a blacksmith and at one point wanted to be a warrior like Igneous. Porphry identifies as they/them, Bulwark is he/they and Margo is she/her. Asterion and Shale probably date later in the future. Shale's biromantic and Asterion is panrom.All Magnorites are asexual and reproduce via magic, which is why Iggy and Quartz could have kids. Senn, Margo and Holly are ace/aro and Ria's a lesbian. I am beating SoW canon with a stick lolAt some point, I imagine the world enters a renaissance era and the End releases some dragons (who I've dubbed Unbound Dragons since they are not bonded to an Enderknight) but the effects on society was too much to describe in the epilogue alone. Enderdragons contain a combination of damage (aggressium type magic) and protection (protisium type) resulting in a purplish magic (y'know, color theory lol) and therefore can heal/protect as well as damage. They gain energy via warping, so if an Enderdragon does not warp, they cannot blast or protect. The stars are supposedly the afterlife/where the Gods exist.End crystals were originally gonna be mentioned but I couldn't fit it in. I imagine Enderruler souls 'power' them and heal those in the End.Baby Magnorites are called pebbles, toddlers are boulders, children are hills, volcanoes are teenagers and mountains are adults. Aren and Maxwell are gay and Aren is trans. They're also both asexual (Aren being sex favorable and Maxwell being demisexual)This is the first time I've ever finished a novel length story.Magnorites breathe through their vents and have a flaming heart.

Yeah I think that's it but if you have any questions I'll shoot answers. :D Pics attached are the kiddos with and without lava markings.

 :D Pics attached are the kiddos with and without lava markings