"I forgive you, Dad..." you said and smile.

"Really?" he asked in excitement and you nod. He pulled Yeonjun with you guys and jump in circle. Yeonjun was confused but he just go along.

After more minutes of loving and sweet scenes. You and Yeonjun went downstairs and saw some at the Kitchen while some are busy watching netflix drama on the living room while eating pizza and popcorn.

"Are we here for vacation?" you asked to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun smile, "Yeah... seems everyone is having fun without thinking anything"

"I know right..."

You went to the Kitchen and there was Sona, Soobin and Taehyun. They offered the pizza, burger, burrito and nachos with you guys. Sona smile and you sat beside him.

"Does any update about Wooyoung?" you asked.

Sona, Taehyun and Soobin shook their heads. You looked at San who's sitting next to Beomgyu at the living room.

"Do you think that we can really trust him...?" you asked them.

"Who?" Soobin asked.

"San..." you said, "Do you think he is really someone that we can trust?"

"I guess so..." Yeonjun said and everyone agrees, "He won't be that desperate if he thinks that Wooyoung was good to be along with"

You nod, "Well... that makes sense... but still, I can't fully trust him yet... just... there's a side of me that wants him to be more suspicious just the more I look at him..." you said, "but... I really wish that he will never betray us" you said.

"I think he will not..." Sona said, "But if he did, I will hate him for life..." she said and aggressively eating the pizza.

You look at San and he seems natural and doesn't look suspicious at all but you feel uncomfortable being with him.

Your Dad went to the kitchen, "Y/N, your Mom is on the phone" he said.

Your eyes widened and you mouthed him, 'how did she know?' and your Dad give you a 'i don't know either' look.

You handed the phone and excused yourself. You went upstairs and went to you and Sona's bedroom. You locked the door and sat on the bed.

"Mom?"

"Y/N! Honey! I was glad you are okay!"

"...was everything alright?"

"N-No, Honey... your friend's parents are all in our house tonight. They are all worried to all of you because you turned off all of your phones!"

"I am so sorry, Mom... its just... Wooyoung..."

"Yeah, we heard about it already. A police came here since someone reported him and now they are looking for him."

"Who reported?"

"I don't know but he seems that he knows what's happening. Maybe one of your friends... because the police came and ask for everyone, so I called Sona and Yeonjun's parents and they called other of your friends. I'm letting know the police that you are safe with your Dad"

"yes please... let them know that we are safe here and look for Wooyoung as soon as possible..."

"Okay, be careful"

"You too, Mom... be careful there..."

"Don't worry about us, some police are here as well. Okay, I'll call you when the police got there because we can't come there since its for our safety because that kid haven't founded yet"

"Okay Mom..."

You ended the phone call and was about to go when something caught your eye. At the window, there's a light reflection from the outside, it seems like someone is looking for something because there was a flashlight reflection that goes back and forth to the window. You slowly walk towards the window and look at it secretly. It was Wooyoung in a black hood and he was trying to look for a way to reach the wall.

Your eyes widened and step back from the window and quickly unlocked the door but someone pushed you back inside and locked it. You look to that person and it was San.

"Wha-What are you doing..." you said, "Did you planned this with Wooyoung?"

"Y/N, I'm sorry..."

"SO YOU DID PLANNED THIS WITH WOOYOUNG?! ALL THIS TIME!"

"Listen to me!"

"NO! ANSWER ME!!!"

"I said listenㅡ"

"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME!" you burst out in tears from fear, "I'm giving you a chance San... did you planned this with Wooyoung or not? Answer me... and after all of this, you'll be fine... I promise..."

He sighed and look at you.