Thirty Nine.

Lorenzo

Tarra had communication with the guards inside and once they told her that the Russian guards were all knocked out, that was our queue to go inside. I leaned against the wall making sure there was no one, and Stefano went down to the basement and I followed behind. 

Tarra stayed upstairs and spoke with the Serbian guards and Stef and I were walking through many cells with different prisoners. 

We came across a few people and nothing I haven't seen before.

Stef and I heard a man from the end hall speaking in Russian to someone so I assumed it was Nikolay.

When I approached Nikolay, without hesitating, when her turned to face me, I shot him in the head. Stefano fought off the two guards and while he was having a one on one with them. I ran to Ellie's lifeless body.

"Ellie. ELLIE" I kept shaking her. I placed y hands on her head and shook her. 

Her eyes lifted slightly so I knew she was still alive.

"I'm so sorry Ellie. I love you. Please stay awake." I tucked her hair behind her ears and held onto her tightly. 

I managed to grab a hold of her and carried her bridal style out of her cell and into the car outside.

"FUCKING DRIVE" I shouted at the driver and he drove off. 

"Ellie you need to stay awake for me please" I cried out.

"Lorenzo" She softly mumbled.

"Yes I'm right here Ellie I'm here" I rubbed her cheek and she smiled slightly.

"I'm tired Enzo."

"I know I know my love but please I need you to fight okay?"

"But I want to be with my mom now Enzo"

"Don't you dare Elliana May Lightwood. Don't you dare. I love you too much to let you go right now and you will not leave me again!" 

"Please.. Don't cry Enzo.. I love you." 

She fell back asleep and I held onto her wound as the driver sped off.

Tarra

"You're all fucking fired I TOLD YOU NO HARM MUST BE DONE TO ELLIE AT THE LEAST NOTHING SERIOUS! You're all done. GET LOST" I screamed at them and the guards ran off. Fucking dicks.

I went to where Stefano was and he was in the cell with his knees on the floor. I wrapped my arms around him and he let out a sob.

"Ellie looked really bad Tarra. I don't think she's going to make it."

"Of course she's going to make it Stef! She's Elliana Lightwood. THE Elliana May lightwood. She's got this."

I calmed Stefano down and as much as I wanted to cry out and scream, my main priority is to keep both brothers sane and keep myself at a steady pace until Ellie wakes up.

God please bring her back onto this earth. She still has so many things to do before seeing her mom.

A month later

Lorenzo

"Please wake up Elliana. I miss talking to you and I miss being with you. It's breaking my heart to see you like this everyday. The doctors say you should be okay and awake soon and I don't want to rush you but I just miss you." I spoke as I grabbed her hand giving it a peck.

I tucked the blanket over her shoulders and gave her forehead a kiss.

"I love you" 

I muttered and made my way into my office.

Elliana

I felt warmth underneath and over me. I felt yellow light on my eyelids and lifted them gently. I could see I was in a white room with gold details. There was a massive view and when I looked outside, I could tell I was in Italy.

I sat up and to my surprise, the only pain I felt was in my stomach where the knife hit me. 

"Ow bitch" I hissed in pain when I turned to my side. I managed to get out of bed and since the bandage on the left side of my stomach where I was stabbed was waterproof, I got into the shower. 

It was about an hour later and I felt like I was home alone so I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

There was a pan full of eggs, bacon, sausages, and muffins on the table so I took a blueberry muffin and put that on a plate with some eggs and bacon.

I sat on the counter and began to eat it and holy hell I have not eaten food this good in forever. "And you are the only reason I decided to wake up the next day after getting stabbed." I looked at my muffin before taking a bite out of it.

Seriously though, I must be a supernatural or something considering the fact that I healed like this overnight!

Lorenzo

"You don't know that Enzo she could wake up soon!" Stefano argued with me in my office.

"AND WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T? I LOVE HER STEFANO JUST LIKE YOU LOVE TARRA I LOVE ELLIE." I yelled out. 

Stefano got frustrated and left my office leaving me in here alone. I looked at me phone and it was 4 in the afternoon so I decided to check on Ellie and see how she's doing.

I shut my office door from behind me and passed through a few rooms, the kitchen, and the living room but back tracked when I saw a figure in the kitchen.

I walked backwards into the kitchen and when I turned to the counter, I saw Ellie eating. 

My eyes widened and I dropped to my knees. 

"Uhm good morning to you too?" Ellie spoke with her hand over her mouth because she had food in it.

"Y-y-you're here. You're HERE" I picked myself up and threw my arms around her neck. She let out a laugh and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Haha yes my love I'm here, but I wasn't gone for years I didn't think you would miss me that much overnight" She muttered and I let go of the hug to look at her.

Elliana

Enzo looked at me with a very confused look on his face. I tiled my head in confusion.

"Ellie what day is it today?" Enzo asked.

"Uhh I don't know considering the last time I check the calendar it was February?" I spoke.

"Ellie you... You've been asleep for a month after we got you out of Nikolay's place." 

"W-what?" My heart sank into my stomach and I felt tears forming in my eyes. 

"We were starting to get more worried and Tarra eventually... Well she completely lost herself. She's been missing for two and a half weeks and now and Stefano's been nonstop drinking and smoking."

"And you?" I lifted his face up. "Have you been taking care of yourself?" 

"Of course I have."

I tilted my head and when I saw a bandage on his arm that was slightly covered with his shirt, I rolled his sleeve up to see it covered in white gauze. 

"Enzo." I glared at him.

"Okay it's nothing there was just an accident okay? I got into a fight with someone at the bar and they threw a bottle at me but I managed to block it. I'm fine Ellie."

"Mhm" I pulled him into my arms and buried my face into his neck.

He smells like home.

I missed him so much.

"I love you" I mumbled.