Eighteen.

Elliana

I woke up from my nap and checked the time. It was 5 and so I rolled out of my bed and brushed my teeth. I curled my hair and kept it down and put on some makeup. I wanted to go a bit formal but still natural, so I added false lashed on top of my eyeshadow and had a nude lip.

I got into a red bra and underwear, and found a beautiful royal blue dress. I tried it on and it felt like a second skin but when I looked into the mirror, it looked too good. I was happy it was a long sleeve because there are still marks and bruises I wanted to cover up.

 I was happy it was a long sleeve because there are still marks and bruises I wanted to cover up

I put on some classic black heels and got my black clutch. I checked and made sure I had everything and made my way to Tarra's room.

"hey you ready?" I walked in and saw Tarra. She was wearing the same thing but in black.

"Talk about twin telepathy" I spoke and she laughed.

"You look so good Ell" Tarra gave me a hug.

"I saw Stefano come out of the bathroom in an all black tux.

"You clean up well Stef"

"Back at you Ell" I smiled at them both.

"Okay come on you two" I grabbed both their arms and made my way with them downstairs.

"Anybody seen Enzo?" I asked.

"He should be in the office" Stef replied.

I nodded and walked into Enzo's office. He looked up from his seat and his eyes scanned my entire body.

"I can change if something's wrong?" I tilted my head slightly and looked down. Enzo got up from his chair and walked in front of my facing me.

"You look amazing Elliana" I smiled at him and he gave me a peck. I giggled when I saw that I got lipstick on him. I wiped it off of him and he laughed a bit.

"You ready?" He nodded back at me and I grabbed his arm and walked out of his office with him.

"Well you two look like one beautiful couple" Stef spoke.

Enzo tapped the back of his head as we all headed into one of the black cars.

I hope to God this dinner isn't awkward.

Lorenzo

When we got to the restaurant, I walked in behind Ellie and Tarra. There was a few other people in the room but our table was in the middle. I sat next to my father, and across Ellie. Tarra was next to her, and to Ellie's left was my mother. Stefano was next to me on my left.

"I see you all came dressed well" My father spoke. I nodded and looked up at Ellie who looked nervous as fuck. From under the table, my leg touched hers and she looked up at me. I gave her a questionable look asking if she was okay and she nodded back signaling that she was okay.