Ten.

Elliana

As soon as we got into the car, I demanded Leo for an explanation.

"Okay. So basically when your brother Silas got drugs from the Russians, he didn't have enough money for them so he sold you to them. They've been trying to target you so Lorenzo signed off the forms for you to leave school. The reason I shot at your dad was because Lorenzo wanted to be sure it was your father doing this to you."

"So then why did you take Tarra out of school?"

"Oh please you really think she wants to stay there?"

"Fair enough. But why do all of this? You guys barely even know me"

"In my opinion, Enzo likes you. Or feels something for you. Normally if he finds out there's been a person being sold by someone, he ignores it and calls it the life of a mafia. But with you, he didn't want you going with the Russians." Lorenzo feels things? That's shocking.

"Why me? I'm the furthest thing from a mafia something" Leo chuckled.

"Yeah that I have no idea either. You are all nice and soft and he is cold and hard so I'm not sure. But one thing I heard is that two opposites tend to attract each other" Leo winked at me and I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

The whole ride back to Lorenzo's was pretty chill. I got to learn a couple of things about the mafia like how they hold balls, how they carry around guns all the time, and how I might have to train.

"Here we are, you might want to go see Enzo" I nodded and got out of the car. As soon as I entered, I saw Tarra running to me and giving me the tightest hug I have ever gotten. I hissed in pain because my stomach was in a lot of pain.

"If I had known it was this bad, I would have let you move in with me sooner Ell" A tear fell down my face as I hugged her back.

"I didn't want to trouble you or your family and honestly I am okay Bee" She released herself from the hug as we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Enzo.

"Enzo." I paused. "Thank you." I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He didn't hug back but he didn't push me off either.

"I need you in my office Ellie" I nodded and followed after him.

I entered and Enzo shut the door behind him.

"Glad to see you're alright. Now we have to talk." I nodded and gestured for him to continue. "I's pretty much crystal clear that the Russians are after you and they won't give in until they have you. So I am taking you to Italy with me tomorrow night and we will be staying with my family until further notice." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"No you can't just take me to a different country like that. And what happens to me dad?"

"I can and I will. As for your father, I can either kill him, or you can do the honors." He paused and I realized I looked up at him. I had no makeup on. He came up to me and I looked down away from him.

"Did he do that?" He grabbed onto my chin making me look at him.

"Why do you care Enzo?" I pushed his hand off of me. I got up from my seat and reached for the door but he turned me around and his body pressed right against mine. Our noses were touching and his scent was all over me. He is one hot man.

"One. You do not turn your back on me." He grabbed my chin. "Two. You do not call me Enzo. It's Lorenzo to you." He placed his hand off of my chin and onto my thigh and lifted it up to his to his waist. "And three. If you break these rules, I will kill you"

My breathing became irregular and I bit my lip.

"Oh and four, stop biting your lip tesoro" I looked up and his eyes met mine. I grabbed the right side of his face and placed my leg between his, pressing on his boner. I bit my lip.

"One, I already turned my back on you. Two, my dearest apologies Enzo. Three, I don't follow rules unless they're laws. And four, my dad already used that threat on me so that won't scare me." I pushed him off and opened the door. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

Lorenzo

Something about Ellie makes me want to put a bullet between her eyes for not listening, but the other half in me tells me that she's not worth it. Why do I keep her with me when I don't even like her?

Elliana

"Hey you okay?" Tarra came up to me outside the hallway. I nodded.

"Let me help you pack for tomorrow."

"You are coming with me yes?" I asked Tarra.

"Yes of course I am. But I need to go see my mom and dad tomorrow night and you're coming with" I nodded and we went into my so called room to pack.

SICILY ITALY HERE WE COME WOOHOO

Socials -
Tiktok at novaelle24_
Instagram at novaelle24