Twelve.

Elliana
After we all ate, Tarra and Stefano went to the mall and since Lorenzo had work, I was home alone all day and got bored within two hours of wandering inside my room. I huffed and marched into Lorenzo's office.
I knocked on the door and waited for a welcome in.

"Not now, leave" wow what a prick. I opened the door and he was in his chair writing on his computer. Her looked up at me and he looked pissed.

"What do you need?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just got bored and thought I might as well annoy you" he rolled his eyes at me. I scrunched my face at him and walked up to his desk.
I started going through a few folders but didn't find anything interesting considering everything was either in Italian or some other language.
I walked behind his chair and peeled at his laptop but there were just emails from different people.

"Do you do anything fun around here?" I asked. Lorenzo scoffed.

"Tesoro it's the mafia not a play party job" I rolled my eyes, but then a thought popped into my head.

"Speaking of parties!!! There's this party that Tarra's friend is holding and I was wondering if I could go" Before he could say anything I went up to the laptop and whooped out Instagram and logged in.
I went through my dm's and saw John's invite to a pool party.

"See? Can I please go-YOU CAN COME WITH" I cut myself off when I realized I was sitting on Enzo's lap now.

"Shit you never told me you carry your gun in your pocket Enzo" he chuckled.

"Oh Ell my pockets are empty" My eyes widened. I cleared my throat and lifted my butt off when he pulled me back down. Lord have mercy on me did it just get hot in here?

"The things you do to me. The things you do" He whispered. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and I felt chills go down my spine.

"Soooo I have to pee" I said breaking the mood. Enzo laughed and let go of my arm. I got up and walked out of the room closing the door behind me, but holy shiitake mushrooms what in the world just happened?

Lorenzo
I was trying to work in peace but now that Ellie got me a raging fucking boner, I can't even think straight. I sighed in frustration but continued working.

Four Hours Later

Elliana

I don't know when I did but at some point I must have drifted off to sleep because when I checked the time it was already 8 at night. I had three missed phone calls from Tarra but the texts she sent were nothing important. Just about how she was going to clubs tonight and wanted me to come. Honestly, I can't be bothered going tonight. I shook it off and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a fruit bowl and sat in the kitchen scrolling through my phone while eating. Not long after, I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. Enzo.
He stumbled into the kitchen and smirked at me. He's drunk.

"It's only eight at night why?" I tilted my head.
He pointed at his package and looked up at me.

"You, caused a raging boner and you never finished it"

"So you're drinking the boner away?"

"No Elliana. I was going to put it aside, but then found out the Russians were planning on attacking us soon and I got pissed off so I had a few drinks"

"Why did your raging boner come up then?" I asked again. He looked like he was trying to say something but he couldn't. Almost like he wanted to let me know for no reason. I laughed it off and he glared at me.

"You will take care of it at one point." He said as he walked towards me. He crouched down to my seat and aimed his head down right next to my right ear.

"And when you do, I'll be sure the whole of New York will hear my name coming from your mouth" My jaw dropped slightly and my eyes widened. My cheeks heated up and I could feel my whole body start to get hot. I need to keep it cool.
I smirked and leaned into his right ear as well.

"We'll see about that my love" I got up from my seat and walked out of the kitchen into my room. I know I blue balled the hell out of Enzo. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Tarra.

'You don't have a choice anymore we ARE going out tonight so be ready in two to three hours!!! YOU'RE BRINGING LORENZO!!!'

Is this bitxh dumb?

'We have a flight to Italy in four hours Bee!!!'

'Oh shit yeah we do...'

'Idiot.'

I got ready for Tarra to pick me up to go to her house to talk with her parents. Tonight should be fun.

I wrote this page on my phone so I'm sorry if there are a few grammatical errors !! I'll edit them all on my laptop tomorrow !:)
Follow my Tiktok at novaelle24_ and my Instagram at novaelle24 !:)