Twenty Six.

Two Months Later

Lorenzo

"I will, just let me know when Tarra gets here."

I hung up the call with Stefano. After a long talk the week after the ball, Tarra decided to stay with Stef in Italy and Ellie decided to come with my to New York while I took care of the American mafia with my mother.

Turns out that Tarra's been wanting to see Ellie lately so she packed her bags and she's coming here tonight to stay with us and go to the ball next week in Spain that Fernando is holding for his twenty second birthday.

"Can I come in?" Ellie knocked on my office door.

"Always tesoro" I replied.

Ellie walked in with a tray that had a plate with sliced fruit and a glass of water.

"I know you're busy but I thought you could use a little bit of energy" Ellie placed the tray down and wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a kiss. I kissed her back and gave her a squeeze making her giggle.

"Someone's extra huggie today" Ellie said.

"Yeah well I have a little surprise for you tonight so you might want to get ready to go out tonight." I gave her a peck on her temple.

"A surprise?" I nodded. "Well then it looks like I'm going to need to do my work now."

"Another one?" I asked.

Elliana

"Yep. The French bastards stole from the Serbian mafia again so I need to crack into the France bank system and take back the 1 million they took from Nina."

Oh yeah. I should probably tell you that I picked up on coding. It turns out that I'm pretty good at it. I managed to earn over 10 million for hacking into systems all over the world on our mafia's side and I can now call myself a millionaire.

"I'll be seeing you later" I shut the door behind me and walked into my office upstairs. I got my computer started and went into the French system.

Who the hell makes their password '12340cigarettes04321' ??? You have got to be kidding me.

I logged into their banking system and to be extra petty, I took out 3 million and a big fat fuck you out of their banking.

"Take that you acoustic cancer stick suckers." I whispered to myself. Looks like I can go spend a thousand dollars tonight to wherever I go tonight.

I logged out of my stuff and went into my room to grab my keys. I made my way downstairs and saw Celeste.

"Good afternoon Celeste!" I waved at her and she smiled at me.

"Are you headed off to somewhere dear?"

"Yes! I am going out to grab a few things I need at the store do you need anything?"

"Oh well in that case if you don't mind!" Celeste handed me a grocery list and I giggled.

"Here take this to pay for it!"

"Celeste, you taking care of me is enough. The least I could do is pay for them myself." I didn't accept the money she gave and left.

I got to the library down in NYC and picked up a few books I wanted to read and then made my way to the grocery store. I got everything Celeste needed and also pitched in a bottle of her favorite wine.

I checked everything out and got back into my car and drove back home.

"I'm here!" I yelled out opening the front door.

Celeste welcomed me back and took the groceries from my hands and took them into the kitchen. I took my two books and headed up to my room and when I opened it, I saw Tarra's phone on my bed.

OH. MY. GOD.

"NO WAY" I shouted.

Tarra came out of the bathroom and screamed.

"I'M BACK BITCHES" I laughed and she jumped into my arms.

"You're here?!" I shouted.

"Well, I missed my best friend and then realized that I now have a jet that can take me wherever I want to go to so I decided to take it out here!" She explained.

"I'm so glad to have you back Bee" I squeezed her one last time before helping her unpack her bags. Tarra's staying in the room next to mine and Enzo's.

"Why the fancy dress?" I asked.

"Oh I'm flying out with you guys for Fernando's birthday"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that fuck."

After Tarra finished unpacking, we just caught up on everything and one it was about 6 at night, we started getting ready to go out.

"Tonight is going to be a fun one" Tarra squealed.

It feels good to be happy.

Follow socials at novaelle24 and novaelle24_!!

I feel like I'm sort of dragging the book on but I'm not too sure!! There are more surprises to come in the book within the next few chapters tho so please hang tight until the next few are released !!

And lastly, THANK YOU ALL FOR ALMOST 2K READ!!! YOU HAVEN NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!