Twenty Nine.

Elliana

I explained everything to Tarra before she decided to murder my love, and she calmed down and everything was solved. It's been six days since then and for those six days, I've been training with Tarra nonstop and it's great.

"Nice job Ell"

"Back at you Bee" I winked at Tarra and we sat on the bench drinking water.

"So you ready for Spain?" Tarra asked wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"I mean yeah it's beautiful there isn't it? Oh and what did you get Fernando?" I questioned.

"I got him a gold glock. Thought it might look good on him. You?"

"I got him a tie pin. Not too sure if he'll like it tho" 

"I'm pretty sure if he was that picky he wouldn't be running the Spanish mafia Ell"

Tarra and I laughed and started heading to our separate rooms. I got into the shower and as the bathroom started to fog up, I washed through my hair. I reached for the body wash when I suddenly heard the door open.

"Who the hell?" I called out. It was Enzo.

"Hey there stranger can I join?" I rolled my eyes at Enzo but allowed it. He got undressed and joined me.

YEAHHH I"M NOT GOING TO GET INTO WHAT THEY DID NEXT YOUS CAN IMAGINE IT.

Lorenzo

After our "shower", it was pretty late at night and our flight was for tomorrow at 11 so Ellie wanted to go to bed early.

"Comeeee" Ellie patted the right side of the bed gesturing my to get in. I chuckled at her and she pouted at me. I rolled my eyes and got into bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her head. Her legs tangled in with mine and her hand was on my bare chest.

"Hey Enzo?" She called.

"Hm?"

"If I ever see Cecilia again, you wouldn't mind if I blew her head off right...?" Ellie asked so innocently that even I got a little scared.

"Considering she's just a daughter of the UK mafia and it's not that big of a deal, I guess not." I pecked her forehead as she smiled brightly. 

I don't think she's crazy. I mean hell we all kill each other every day shit happens.

A couple minutes after cuddling, I could hear Ellie's breathing getting heavier meaning she was asleep and soon after, I felt my eyes become heavy on my eyes and passed out.

Elliana

I rolled to the left side of the bed and forgot that I was already at the corner and rolled onto the floor. My butt caused a massive thump to be heard and I let out a massive ow.

"Oh for fucks sake OW" I grabbed my butt and whined in pain. Son of a bitch.

I heard Enzo burst into laughter and sat up. I glared at him and crossed my arms. 

"I-I-I'm sorry but- That was too good" Enzo said in between laughs.

I chucked a pillow at him and he continued to laugh.

"Oh that was the best way to wake up Ellie" 

"Oh yeah?" I got up and pushed him off of his side and his butt hit the floor as well. I smirked at him and blew him a kiss before making my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

You'll pay for that tesoro" Enzo said as he walked in to brush his teeth as well. I smiled at him and finished washing my mouth and gave his shoulder a kiss before going to check on Tarra.

"Hey hey" I opened Tarra's door. She had her bags ready to go and she was on her laptop.

"Hey nice timing I need you to help me hack into my mom's banking system and take out a million.

"Tarra how many more times do I have to tell you that you should probably get recruited and start working as a formal guard and get payed yourself!" I lectured her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Oh shush. Please????" I groaned at Tarra but logged into her laptop.

I got into the system under Nina's name and took out 1 million without a problem.

"You so owe me Tarra Evans." I glared at her as I made my way out. 

"LOVE YOU" She yelped. 

I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Celeste.

"Good morning Celeste!" I gave her a hug and she giggled.

"Good morning dear. I'm going to the store do you need anything? A snack or two for the trip?" I shook my head and said goodbye to her and she left a few minutes after.

I got into the kitchen and started making pancakes. I know Enzo and Tarra love pancakes and I felt a little nice today. 

Once I was done with that, I made myself avocado toast with some fruit and called both of them down for food.

Enzo came down in a white button up shirt and a pair of black suit pants. His hair was still a bit wet from the shower he had but holy he is still a fucking God.

"Hiii" I grinned at him. God how is he so perfect? I love him.

"Hello there tesoro" He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and grabbed the back of his neck to deepen it.

"Ehem..." I heard Tarra thumping her shoe behind me. I released the kiss and grinned at her awkwardly.

"I made you food Bee!" I tried to change the subject.

"I see that, but right in front of my baby pancakes? Come on that's gross" Tarra fake gagged and I rolled my eyes at her. 

We all sat down, ate, and talked about training and other things. 

"Alright I'll have the bags down for us" Enzo got up from his seat and gave me a peck on my forehead and ruffled Tarra's hair on his way upstairs.

"COME ON I JUST STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR" Tarra yelled.

I started laughing and she glared at me.

"I'm sorry but this is too funny"

I got up and did the dishes quickly before the maids got to it. I also left a hundred dollars for all of the maids as a bonus for them. One of the maids have a kid so I left her two hundred. 

I lastly got a pack of gum and water along with a whole pack of skittles and made my way into the car. Enzo and two guards got all of our bags in the trunk and Enzo got into the front seat to drive.

I kept jumping up and down in my seat out of excitement. 

"Calm your tush before people think we're fucking in this car Ell" I quickly froze and scrunched my nose due to that thought.

"Ew" I Muttered under my breath.

Enzo chuckled and started the engine and we headed off to the airport.

Here I come Spain, here, I, Come.

Follow my Tiktok at novaelle24_

LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO MAKE ENZO AND ELLIE AN INSTAGRAM!!