The Catalyst

Hey! This whole arc will revolve around HoloEN that will last around 5-10 chapters (it depends). Following after this will be the final Arc of the story :D

Enjoy!

________________________________________

Watson: " Okay! So are there any strains and side effects occurring in your body? Nausea? Headache? Constipation? Diarrhea? Horny?"

...

...

...

" No... I'm fine."

Watson: " Good! Looks like the drug was indeed a success! Come see me if you suffer any strains immediately, is that clear?"

" Wait wait wait just a second!"

...

...

Watson: " What?" She tilts her head.

" Just what the fuck is going on? First of all, where the hell am I? How did I get here? Why can't I remember anything? ...And what the hell do you mean by the drug was successful???"

...

Watson: " Well I--"

Gura: " Yo Chief! What's with the scary face? Ain'tcha glad to see me??"

" Gura..."

As much as confused and scared I am right now, but the fact that Gura is clinging to my body while I'm currently sitting on the floor is somewhat making me calm down... At least for a little bit. I can't help but smile as I gave her a gentle stroke on her head, she then immediately responded by giving me the widest smile I saw from her yet.

" It's been a while... I'm glad you're doing well."

Gura: " Ehehe!!"

' Gura is here... And I also see Kiara and Calli behind Watson... This could only mean that I'm...'

Inner me: ' Ey yo! What da fuuuuukkk...'

' Do you remember how we got here?'

Inner me: ' Of course not! I'm just as confused as you are!'

I cautiously observed my surrounding to get the slightest idea of where I currently am.

' We're indoors... The environment is very similar to the Hololive Headquarters.'

Inner me: ' Indeed. But this place is not the Headquarters at all.'

Watson: " Ahem! Are you done talking to yourself? We don't have all day you know..."

" Am I--"

Watson: " You just realized huh? But yes, you are currently inside the HoloEN Headquarters!" She smiled as she raised her arms.

" But how did I... I was just in the..."

' What the fuck?? Am I dreaming?? I can't think straight at all! W-What... A-Ah... Haa... Haha... I think...'

Inner me: ' Deep breaths man.'

I took a huge deep breath to stop myself from hyperventilating. This might actually be the first time in my life where I was about to have a panic attack.

Gura: " You okay?? Your heart is pounding like crazzyy!"

" W-Wha... Y-Yeah... I'm good..."

Calli: " I understand why you're in such a shock... Perhaps you already know the answer to why you're here?" Calli looks at me with a serious look on her face.