HoloTrip Panic (1)

Hey! Since you made it this far in the story, I wanna ask who your current favorite girl in the story is!

( Feel free to say Yagoo.)

Enjoy!
_________________________________________

???

How long can one actually keep up the facade of things staying the same until the very end? Don't they say that when things go too well for everyone, something bad will eventually follow suit?

How long can you take things around you for granted...? Blinding yourself from realizing the reality about playing with people's feelings... What do you think...? How long can you actually keep this up...? Find the answer you're looking for before it's all too late.

...

...

...

Though your answer may hurt the other's feelings... It's much better than blinding yourself from the truth don't you think?

The more your prolong the inevitable, the more people you'll hurt in the process. That's why you have to come up with a decision some day... But when you do... Every bliss and joy you're having right now will end.

But that's how life operates right...?

" Hololive's Charmer."

Y/N POV

Matsuri: " Hey dear. Wake up."

...

Matsuri: " We're gonna be late if you don't wake up."

...

Matsuri: " Dear..."

...

...

...

Matsuri: " I'll suck you dry if you don't wake up in 3 seconds."

" WAHH! Kiara please no! I swear I'm not gonna do anything to Calli!"

...

...

...

" Matsuri...?"

Matsuri: Hmmm? I could've sworn you never met Kiara-san once..." Matsuri forced a smile with malicious intent.

I slowly backed off from bed while forcing an awkward smile of my own.

" W-Well... It's a very l-long story..." I awkwardly smile at her.

She slowly moved closer to me while crawling on the bed like a spider. She then completely stopped moving as she placed her right hand on top of my right thigh while suspiciously looking at me with a frown on her face.

Matsuri: " You're not gonna lie to me...?"

" I-I'm not planning to..."

After hearing my response, she happily smiled at me while tilting her head with  her eyes closed. She then suddenly moved closer to my face to give me a quick smooch on the cheek before she backed off and left the bed.

" W-What was that for...?" I say as I was touching my cheek where she kissed me.

Matsuri: " Let's hurry up and get ready. We have a special event happening today and we can't afford to be late." She says while fixing her bed hair.

' She's not gonna continue to ask my about Kiara?'

" Wait... Event?" I tilt my head.

Matsuri: " They said we'll be having a 2 nights trip on a Private Hotel or something. Wait.. lemme grab my phone to scope out the full details."