Slice me an Onion.

Hey! I have a small announcement. After this chapter I may or may not be slowing down on my next updates. There's a reason behind it but it's nothing too serious that's worth mentioning. If it consumes too much of my time then I'll atleast try to upload atleast 2-3 chapters a week. Thank you!

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

????????????????????

???: " Ahoy!"

" What... The... Fuck...?"

???: " Oi rude! You don't just say that to someone you just met!"

I see a woman infront of me. I don't know who the fuck this woman is but I don't like the fact that she's looking at me while drooling.

" Who are you woman? And where am I??"

???: " Ehehehehe!!"

The woman's face is steaming red and her tongue is out which makes salivas run out of her mouth. But strangely, she doesn't bother to wipe them off.

" I-I swear to god man... If you keep being creepy I'm gonna drop kick you in the face as self defence!"

???: " Really?? You'll do that to me?? Please do!!" She's drooling even more now. This time her face is red hot.

Not am I only stuck in a weird room and not know what's happening, but I'm also stuck in a room with a masochistic woman!

" Breh fuck that shit. I'm not going a centimeter near you." I slowly back off from her.

???: " Oh C'mon! It's just you and me here!"

" Yeah? So where are we then? And why can't I remember anything?"

???: " Ehehehe... We are in horny jail. People who are horny get lock in here." She smirks.

" The fuck? Who says I was horny???"

???: " Since you're here then you must have done a very very naughty thing."

"... I'm still not going anywhere near you though. Not until you tell me who you are."

???: " That doesn't matter. I'll just go to you myself then~"

 I'll just go to you myself then~"

There's no doubt about it. This girl is on heat! She's horny!

" Oh hell nah lady, I don't stick my Dick in crazy. That's my life motto." I say as I slowly back off.

???: " No please~ Marine is just hungry~" she slowly crawls toward my direction.

" I don't have food with me! Stay back!"

???: " Yes you do~" she pauses. " And it's right behind your pants~"

Under my what!?

" Who are you woman!?" I drive myself into a corner.