Who?

Yo! I apologize that this chapter took  way too long to release. Things been keepin me busy lately and I only have atleast 1-2 hours a day to write.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Pekora POV

Y/N: " PEKORA I LOVEEE YOOOUUUU!!!"

" WHA-- WHAT ARE YO-- HAAA!!??"

Y/N: " You are the light of my world. When I was in darkness you pulled me out of it with that beautiful smile on your face. Since I saw you, I immediately realized that you are the one who is meant for me. The one who I will wake up next to everyday, the one I will cook for, the one I will work for,  the one I will look after for, and the one I WILL DIE FOR!!"

" D-Did you hit your head or something...?"

Y/N: " No... I am just a rascal dreaming of a bunny girl waifu!"

" W-Well... Hmph! You falling for Pekora is not a surprise at all! Nobody in the world could resist Pekora's charm to begin with!"

Y/N: " Does Pekora like me???"

" Ye-- No! Of course not! Why would I love a womanizer! And Pekora is an idol, and idols must not get married!"

Y/N: " Awee... Okay...... GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO PROPOSE TO SOMEONE ELSE INSTEAD!"

" What!? What was the point of your cringy love message earlier if you're that easy to give up on Pekora!?"

Y/N: " B-But Pekora doesn't like me... I can't force someone to love me back..."

" Pe-Pekora didn't say she hates Y/N-sama y'know? Y-You don't have to look at other girls when I'm the only one you need."

Y/N: " Does that mean Pekora loves me back!?"

...

...

...

" I-I won't deny... That..."

Y/N: " PEKORA!! I'M SO HAPPY!!"

" Wha--- W-Wait! D-Dont hug me so suddenly!"

Y/N: " I wanna kiss Pekora!!"

" H-Huh? Already? Uhm.... Okay... B-But take it slowly okay? Please don't ruin Pekora's first time..."

Y/N: " I don't know how to kiss... Should I use my tongue in the process?"

" No tongue! Don't be too hasty over things you dummy!"

Y/N: " WAHHH you're too cute! Sorry Pekora but I'm going all out!"

" Wha--- Wait! Y-You said you're gonna start of with a kiss! O-Oiii stop taking off my clothes!!"

Y/N: " WOAHHH! BUNNY PANTIES!! I didn't know Pekora was such a child!"

" Stop it!! Now you're just teasing me!"

Y/N: " It's better if I kiss this one instead."

" WHAT!? Oii! Stop what you're doing!! I can't believe it!! This is my first time a boy seeing me naked!"

Y/N: " Ohh?? Do you want me to put something else inside instead?"

" N-NO! Y-You better not be doing what I'm thinking you're about to do!!"

Y/N: " Okay Mr.Snake, your first ever destination will be heading inside that juicy tunnel."

" WAHHH!!! I KNEW IT!! Pekora's eyes has been tainted!!!"