Nothing but Destiny (5)

Hello! I'm back with my weekly update! The Spiritual energy wasn't wasted this time!

Enjoy!

________________________________________

The next day...

Inner me: ' Hey. Good morning.'

' Fuck... It's morning already...?'

Inner me:' Yeah... We got a long day ahead of us.'

I yawned as I rub my eyes after waking up from a very long night. I probably exhausted my body like hell if im still feeling this fatigued. My body feels heavy and I feel like I can't move my lower body.

' I feel so heavy... I can't even feel my legs anymore.'

Inner me: ' Try rolling out of bed.'

' Yeah... That's a good idea.'

I layed flat on my back and took a deep long breath. I then used an immense amount of energy to roll myself out of bed. But even so, it's like my body is glued stuck in the bed. As if something is trying to keep me from moving.

???: " Ehehe... Y/N-kun... Don't be so rough on me..."

" Shit... I forgot I was sleeping with a roommate..." I gulped.

I carefully and slowly removed my blanket, and what was shown beneath was the one and only Suisei. She was on top of me, hugging my stomach with a very huge smile on her face. She was also drooling a little bit. I didn't know someone like Suisei could be this vulnerable.

Suisei: " O-Ohh?? You want another kiss from me?? Aweee it can't be helped thennn~"

...

...

" She's still so talkative even in her sleep... How cute..."

' I gotta get out of bed without waking her up somehow...'

We'll be right back...

' Whew... That took longer than expected...'

I managed to get out of bed without waking her up somehow. She and most of the girls spent the entire night drinking while doing Karaoke inside the Hotel. It got to the point where half of them passed out from drinking too much, so me and the other Hololive Managers had no choice but to pick them up and bring them to their respective rooms.

Inner me: ' Too bad you weren't able to use the Aphrodisiac on her huh?'

' Bruh. I wouldn't use that on ANYONE. That dude Yagoo is just making me do things he wants me to. I'm not gonna fall for all of his tricks.'

Inner me: ' Okay...? So why didn't you throw it away then?'

...

...

...

' Hmmm... Just in case...'

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and changed my clothing before heading out of my room. I assume Suisei will still be out for at least an hour or two I don't have to worry about being cautious to not wake her up. I grabbed my Hoodie and left my room.

' ...Yeah.'

I stood still in the hallway, facing the floor. My heart began to beat faster as soon as I stepped outside my room. A taste of eagerness and a little bit of hesitation is clouding my ability to think straight.

Inner me: ' Don't think too much about it.'

' I know...'

I started walking.