Butter Fingers

Ey! Was suppose to start writing chapter 9 tomorrow but there's no electricity at the moment so I'm hella bored. So Imma just start writing till it comes back to burn time.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Y/N's Apartment

Y/N POV

" Yeah chat I'm calling it Quits for today, my body is literally about to give up on me. Thanks for dropping by."

Chat: " Ehhh already? It's only been an hour!"

Chat: " Stop slacking off!"

Chat: " I'll unsub."

" You fuckers..."

' It was wrong for me to think that my job would be easy since I'll only be handling Aqua as a manager but it turns out I was hella wrong. Rushia didn't let me go until 9:00pm at night! I'm so tired that I feel like my eyes are about to fall out of my eye socket.'

" Can't you see these fuckin eye bags you shits? Y'all want me to die on stream? Huh!?" I say as I shove my face super close to the camera.

Chat: " Aha! I forgot you got put into jail earlier!"

Chat: " Mr.Molester in Hololive."

Chat: " Did you spend your entire day in jail?"

" Who the fuck did just called me a Molester!? Ah geez I'm done, I'm going to sleep. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say as I ended the stream.

*Sigh*

" Welp... Off to bed we go."

I got up from my computer chair and immediately head to my bedroom. It's a good thing I already took a bath and brushed my teeth before streaming, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do any of those now.

Inner me: ' Pretty long day huh?'

' Tell me about it. She didn't let me go until A-chan decided to step in and take her away.'

(Flashback)

Rushia: " Nenene! Where do you wanna go next??"

" I don't know... Home maybe?"

' We've been spending time with each other for 7 hours already and it doesn't even look like this girl's fuel is about to ran out.'

Rushia: " Hm? You want us to go to your house!?" Rushia looks at me with eyes of excitement.

" No... I just wanna go home..."

' I still have to stream y'know...'

Rushia: " Y-You're getting bored of Rushia?"

Inner me: ' Dude you're making her cry again!'

" I'm jokingggg HAHAHA. We can stay up all night baby!!" I cry inside.

Rushia: " Yay! Then let's go to the Movies next!" Rushia raises her arm in the air.

" Yayyyy..."

Fubuki please help me...

(Back to Present)

Inner me: ' You had fun though right?'

' Well she was a very sweet girl. I wouldn't mind spending time with her again, as long as she knows her limits though.'

I took off my clothes and only left my boxers on. Yes, I sleep with my boxers only. Don't judge me.

" Ahhh staring at this soft and comfortable bed brings a smile on my face."