Whatever it takes. (3)

Hello Friends! I have returned! I wanna continue uploading chapters weekly so, please lend me your spiritual energy!

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Fubuki: " It's quite a surprise that you invited me for a dinner together, L/N-kun!"

" Well... I never intended to have burgers for dinner..."

" Quite an unhealthy dinner in fact

" Quite an unhealthy dinner in fact..."

Fubuki: " Omnomnom! Burger!"

Inner me: ' Burgir!'

Fubuki satisfyingly munches on the burger on her hands like there is no tomorrow. Her tail from behind also wags playfully as she does so, perhaps this girl really just loves eating burgers.

Fubuki: " Foo! Okay! I assume L/N-kun has something he needs me for?" She placed the unfinished burger on the tray before focusing her attention on me.

" Not really?? I just love spending time with Fubuki so I figured why not invite her for dinner?" I say with confidence.

Fubuki: " Mhmm... Is this about Ayame-chan perhaps?"

Inner me: ' A woman's intuition is something else.'

" Eh..."

' Let's see how confident she is with that intuition then.'

" Pftt nahh this is a date! You know... You and me together, romantic dinner!" I try to explain without sounding cringy.

Fubuki: " Burgers and fries are not that fancy when it comes to a romantic dinner don't you think?" She says while taking a bite on her burger again.

' But she's the one who requested it though...'

" Well... I figured Fubuki-san is really into burgers, that's why I made sure to make you as satisfied as possible!"

Fubuki looks at me suspiciously, raising an eyebrow while munching on her beloved burger at the same time.

Fubuki: " Is L/N-kun hitting on me?" She swallows the food in her mouth.

" Indeed I am! I wanna do more with Fubuki-san than just the dance we both had yesterday." I say as I took a piece of fries and ate it.

Inner me: ' Seriously dude. Why are you wasting your time beating around the bush? Just get to the point already!'

' Observe. She wouldn't be able to bring back the Ayame topic anymore. You see... A woman wouldn't be able to change back the topic once the current topic is about her.'

...

...

Fubuki: " Do you have any troubles with getting in touch with Ayame-chan?"