Yandere supernatural girls x male paranormal investigator reader.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Y/N's mind- I wonder if I find something that can give me a lead. 

I searched around and soon, I came across a weird-looking necklace that had jewels in it and was a red-purple kind of color.

I put my gloves on and picked up the necklace but I got it close to my face and it glowed for a quick second and nothing else happened

Y/N- What the...?

I put the necklace in a bag and secured it as evidence and moved on to the next room. I wonder what the hell was that necklace, and why I feel something in my body is shaking. I persisted and the next room wasn't any better either. Then, out of nowhere the necklace glowed brighter and it was pointed at the window. I was confused as to why it was leading outside but the case needs to be solved by any means so I have no choice in the matter so I climbed out of the window and made my way down safely then followed the glow to the woods. I had my gun ready in case one of them show up and try to attack me, I normally try not to use my gun and instead try to use reason but sometimes, that doesn't happen. Anyway, I was walking farther away from the manor and was beginning to think that I'm making a mistake but at the same time, it could lead me to one of the suspects so I set aside my doubts and kept moving. Eventually, I saw another glow and it was pure white so I ran towards it and it was another piece of jewelry but this one was different.

This one was pure clear gems and the middle was a crystal of sorts, but the odd thing was that the red necklace was making odd noises and had a strong reaction to the other necklace

This one was pure clear gems and the middle was a crystal of sorts, but the odd thing was that the red necklace was making odd noises and had a strong reaction to the other necklace. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why or how this is happening, I never had a case like this before. I have no choice but to head back to the manor and tell Mrs. Pinkerton what I found and head back to headquarters and report my clues.

Y/N- Time to get the hell out of here. 

But when I tried to turn back, a flashbang of light shined throughout the woods and for a second, I thought I saw a figure for a sec but I had no time to look as I heard a low but calm voice speaking to me. 

????- Investigator Y/N, you are not to leave here, as I have been watching you for quite some time and three others too. 

Y/N- Who are you?