Yandere female game character x male game designer reader.

Start from the beginning

Y/N- OK Madeline, looks like it's time for me to go now, but I'll see you tomorrow and I will show you to my bosses and pray that you get approved. Bye-bye for now.

He turned off his computer but the AI processed the info and concluded...

Madeline- User Y/N L/N re-activated me, new objective, make sure he is to make himself present to the computer at all times.  Any disruptions to such objectives, actions must be taken to solve the issues. Even if violence or sabotage is necessary.

And so begins the horrors of the computer AI that should've never been woken up but a poor soul did it and now everyone near will pay the price. 

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

The past few weeks have been extremely successful for me as the DLC was a huge hit for the game and most of all, the character Madeline is a top character along the few that fans love. The top dogs were so impressed by the rapid success that, we all got bonuses and for me, for creating the popular character, I was put in charge of future updates to the game. It got me to rise to the corporate ladder. Unfortunately, it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows all the way, along the way, there was tension in the offices. People's information was hacked and sold to the black market by an untraceable hacker and it all happened when people were working on my computer and doing some work in there and checking out Madeline's code. But that wasn't it when people teased me about Madeline and made some crude jokes, the next day, their cars were malfunctioned and caused them to crash, leaving them horribly injured. Last but not least,  when other designers wanted to make some minor changes to her model, the computer didn't want to work and they tried to reboot my computer, they found their computer data was completely wiped out, leaving them nothing and having to work all that time again with no pay.

Y/N's mind- What's going on around here?

Right now, I was doing some work and nothing happened at all, almost seems that I was the exception to all this madness. I can't do anything about it and no one was able to solve the issues yet. I don't know what to do, but all I can do is continue on.

Y/N- *Sigh*

Then, I heard a knock coming from my door and let whoever it was in.

Y/N- Come in.

Then, one of the designers Dave entered and had an odd expression on his face. 

Dave- Hey Y/N, we got a problem right now.

Y/N- What?

Dave- The game is acting up like every player's character has been killed for no reason and your character has been saying very odd and very creepy dialogue.

Y/N- What?! I'm on it.

 I went over there and saw one of the programmers doing their best to solve it but nothing.

Y/N- What's the problem?

Programmer- I cant fix the code sir, for some reason, everything I tried to do has failed on me like it doesn't want to be fixed.

Y/N- Let me try it.

I went straight to work and they weren't wrong about this code, I also found some unusual dialogue coding like:

"You are not him." "What have you done to him?" "You are not what I'm looking for, now your die scum."

There was more like that and I never added this nor has anyone else, I don't how this happened.

Y/N- Come on.

This was like a battle in itself, but with some clever coding tricks of my own...I should be able to...