Arnav : why are missing someone else when am here for you always, you don't need anyone ok !! ( He said cutely )

Khushi smiled at him, seeing her smiling Arnav hug her tightly. Feeling his touch Khushi felt as if electricity passed through her body But she ignored that feeling and hug him back.

Just then khushi heard door knocked, she looked at the door and tried to pull out of the hug but Arnav was not ready to leave her. He hold her more tightly and adjust himself more comfortably in her arms.

Khushi : Arnav let me see who is at the door. ( Arnav shake his head as no ) please Arnav ... ( Pleased him )

Arnav broke the hug with pout, khushi smiled and got up, she open the door and saw NK shading front of her.

NK : khushi Your babuji has come for the pag fere ritual ...

Khushi got happy and run downstairs, Arnav also follow her with NK. Khushi saw shashi talking with Ratna and Aman. She come to him and Shashi hug her with smile. He missed her as he never stay away from her and now she seeing her after day he felt like as if he saw her after so long. Khushi also felt same and hug him back with same emotions.

Ratna smiled at them as she understand their feelings but one soul didn't like seeing them. He is Arnav who angrily looked at Shashi, Arnav didn't like the way his Khushi hug him, only he have the right to hug her then who his he to hug her, he thought.

Shashi : ok Ratna ji ... we are leaving ... ( he said while breaking hug )

Mami : hello hi bye bye ... Bhai sahab ... first have something then go ( she request him with respect )

Shashi (smiled) : some other time behenji

Shashi and khushi about leave when they heard someone shouted "NO " . They truned and saw angry Arnav.

Arnav come to khushi and hold her left hand with his both hands and looked at Shashi with Anger as he thought he is trying to take khushi away from him.

Arnav : No .. khushi will not go anywhere !!

All shocked seeing him angry after so many days, they wonder what made him angry while khushi also suprised seeing his anger, he was ok few minutes ago then suddenly what happened to him ??

Khushi : what happened Arnav ??

Arnav : khushi who is he ?? And why are you going with him ?? ( He asked with cute sad face )

Khushi confusedly looking at him, why he said that when he know he is her father Then something click in her mind, After his accident he didn't remember about himself then how would he know about her or her family ... Khushi took a deep breath, she have to explain to him.

Khushi : Arnav he is my father, I have to go for ritual .... I will come in the evening don't worry !! ( She said softy )

Arnav nodded negativity, he come close to khushi and hug her tightly as if she will disappear if he lose his hold on her.

Arnav : NO ... I won't let you go ... (shouted stubbornly)

Khushi feeling awkward as front of her father her husband hug her like this but Shashi was smiling at them.

Khushi : Arnav please leave me ( she try to break the hug but Arnav's hold was tight )

Ratna : Chotte leave her ... She will come in evening !! Don't be stubborn .. ( she said sternly as she saw Khushi's awkwardness )

Arnav break the hug but didn't leave his hold on her and looked at Ratna with puppy dog face.

Aranv : I will go with her wherever she go ... otherwise I'll not eat anything !!

Ratna know Arnav is stubborn from childhood and if he want something he will do anything to get it and Never listen to anyone. She didn't how to make him understand.

Shashi (smiled) : it's ok Ratna ji ... Let him come with us ..

Ratna : NK ... Go with him ( NK nodded )

Arnav : what ... That money will not come with us ( he said irritated )

NK : Whaattttt !!! Monkey and me ?? ( freaked out )

Arnav : See I told you .... ( He mocked )

Ratna : Chotte behave ( pissed off )

Aman : maa, Don't worry I will go with him ( try to handle the situation )

Ratna nodded and Arnav happily hug Ratna and thank her with cute face, Ratna smiled seeing his cuteness.

.
To be continued ...